House:Stanker's Room #2
Money Left: 750 coins
Description: short and muscluar. Beige jeans and black shirt

20fan

Bocko91

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on November 27, 2007, 03:18:46 PM
OOC//Sorry about not posting.

Tuppa walked to the electronics store.

Bocko watched Tuppa walk to the electronics store and find the door locked. He turned to 20fan and asked, "Mind if I run over there and help Tuppa? I trust you won't take anything." He joked, gesturing to the enormous furniture around him.

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

Bocko91

Quote from: Chaos_Blade on November 27, 2007, 03:50:00 PM
Name: Chaos
Job: Bartender
House:Stanker's Room #2
Money Left: 750 coins
Description: short and muscluar. Beige jeans and black shirt

A letter arrived in Chaos' mail slot at the boarding house. Written was:
"Dear Chaos,

Welcome to Goomba Town! I just got some paperwork regarding you. It all looks good, except for one little problem. It seems that you want to be a bartender. That's great, but it appears we have no more positions for bartenders in Goomba Town. I'm terribly sorry for the inconvienience but you will have to pick a new job.

Yours Truly,
Bocko
-Mayor of Goomba Town"

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

Chaos_Blade

Gets mail from Mail slot, reads letter.

A letter arrived in Bocko's mail slot at the boarding house. Written was:
"Dear Bocko,

Okay, well I will take a job as a Public works then.  Also this town it awsome everyone is so kind.

Sincerely,
Chaos

Bocko91

Bocko smiled at the conclusion of the letter. He dug out a pen and began writing his response.

"Dear Chaos,

Yeah, it's a wonderful town. I have some big holiday plans in the works, so It's gonna be getting very cheery around here. As for the job, that sounds great. All you would do is small jobs like shoveling snow and cleaning up any garbage lying around the town. Enclosed is your updated Goomba Town ID card with your new occupation and income printed on it. And I'm looking forward to seeing you in the shopping center buying some furniture or something for that room of yours.

Sincerely,
Mayor Bocko"

The ID card was tucked behind the folded letter in the white envelope. After delivering the letter, Bocko made his way towards the shopping center to begin setting up a holiday display at the general store.

OoC// I finally thought of something to do with that empty 4th post of the thread. The Bulletin Board is now fully operational. Go check it out to see how it works.  ;)

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

20fan

20fan went to the electronics store as well.

Bocko91

Bocko spotted 20fan opening the door of the electronics store. At first, he wondered why the door was unlocked but shrugged and followed him in. :)

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

Tupin

OOC// Sorry I haven't posted in a few days.

Tuppa followed Bocko into the electronics store.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Bocko91

OoC// haha dont worry bout it. Congrats on trivia assasin, btw

Bocko smiled as tuppa stepped in. "Hey there." He said, stocking a shelf full of PS3 controllers.

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

Tupin

Quote from: Bocko91 on December 04, 2007, 08:05:15 PM
OoC// haha dont worry bout it. Congrats on trivia assasin, btw

Bocko smiled as tuppa stepped in. "Hey there." He said, stocking a shelf full of PS3 controllers.
"Hey, how are you?"

"Do you have any Japanese games?" Tuppa said.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Bocko91

Bocko thought for a moment, and then walked to the back room. He disappeared for a short time and then reappeared. "I found a japanese version of mario party." He joked, holding out a case. "I found this catalog, on the other hand, with japanese games in it. If you order them now I can have them in the store by thursday." Bocko said with a smile, offering the catalog to tuppa.

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

Chaos_Blade

*Walks to the ally by the Electrionics store and, empties out the garbage can.*

20fan

20fan heard something in the ally he jumped through the doors.
the glass shattered injuring him but he did`nt care, he grabbed the other goomba.

Bocko91

Bocko heard a lot of commotion outside and raised an eyebrow in concern. Walking into the ally, he saw 20fan grabbing onto chaos, though he did not know why. "20fan!" he shouted in surprise.

OoC// Just so everyone knows, I didn't give out income this week because there were virtually no posts.  :-\

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91