News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Goomba Crossing [A Town RP]

Started by Bocko91, November 17, 2007, 08:39:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaos_Blade

*Chaos walks out of house with shovel and starts to shovel teh side walk, then he spots someone littering and picks up teh garbage*  Im going to teh tree today also.

Bocko91

Bocko stood and walked over to Chaos. He plucked a candy cane off of a tree as he made his way over to him and offered it to him. "Cane of candy?" He asked with a short chuckle.

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

Chaos_Blade

chaos replys with" sure why not.....wait what did you do to it* as he grabs it*

20fan

"Well I have to go set up the tree lights"  he said getting up.

20fan

"there" he said backing up from the tree it took him all day but he had set it up. he ran to go get Bocko and the others

Bocko91

Bocko walked out of Town Hall and put a few envelopes in different mailboxes. He made his way back towards the tree at Town Hall Square. He saw 20fan leaping around excitedly and smiled. "That's the spirit." He said with a happy sigh.

OoC// I handed out income to a few people that I feel were actually around this week. :)

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

20fan

" Bocko, Bocko it's time for the tree lighting ceramony". 20fan said panting

Bocko91

Bocko smiled widely. "Let's do it tommorow night." He looked around. "It's pretty cold tonight and the wind makes it even colder." He wrapped his scarf around his neck and looked around again. "That way, more people will be there too." He said with a smile. "You did a good job though." Bocko said, grasping a cupped hand on 20fan's neck. "I think a 70 coin bonus this week is a good reward." :)

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

20fan

"Thanks Mayor Bocko, This will give me time to decorate the tree more" He said going back to his home to pick up his ornaments from Christmas' past.

20fan

20fan arrived at the tree with a box of ornaments.

Tupin

Tuppa walked up and said to 20fan, "Need any help?"

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

20fan

"sure just hang  ornaments on the tree until the box is empty" he said " I'll go pick up  the candy canes from Bocko's house"

Chaos_Blade

*chaos takes teh star out of box*  then says"will  someone help me put the star on top?"

20fan

20fan walked back with a box of candy canes "I'll put the star on after these candy canes are on the tree"

Tupin

Tuppa continued to hang ornaments, looking at the beautiful tree.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.