News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Note Something Interesting About The Person Above

Started by えっちーせんぱい, June 27, 2008, 11:24:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mario59

Betrayal, even unwilling, will sometimes be forgiven, but oftentimes the friendship will never heal, and the lost trust will never be regained.

Sig by Star.

SSBB FC: 2664-3293-2320

Mystic

mario59

We have run out of ideas for you, power ranger pirate.
Betrayal, even unwilling, will sometimes be forgiven, but oftentimes the friendship will never heal, and the lost trust will never be regained.

Sig by Star.

JrDude

Quote from: Mystic Fury on July 12, 2008, 12:51:50 AM
Is my sig the only thing you people see?
We also see your avatar.
And I mentioned your crush on PsychoYoshi.
[move][/move]
Dude .

thunderhero4

Macawmoses

mario59

Sig by Star.

The Riddler

thunderhero4

Enjoys internet abbreviations (and hates bad spelling X_X)

えっちーせんぱい

mario59

Has a sig involving something I have seen in a carmelldansen video. And I do not obsess over wario, He is just my favorite main in brawl. That and I wanted a reason to use the quote, "Smell the purple wind! Silent but deadly!"

Sig by Star.

えっちーせんぱい

thunderhero4

Enjoys posting everywhere like me :)

and intercourse  whered my Xbox Live sig go? If any mods took it off please put it back and take off the mutation and ASK ME to remove it next time!

えっちーせんぱい

Should know that the mods have the right to remove content from sigs.

mario59

No, i just saw it in a carmelldansen video.

Sig by Star.