News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Sports :|

Started by HTA!, January 10, 2009, 05:42:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HTA!

So, most people have a sport they watch or follow.
My question to you guys is what that particular sport is for you.
Football, Soccer, Baseball, and Curling for you Canadians.

Are you a fanatic, do you have a fantasy league etc.?
Or maybe you had a cool experience relating to sports that you would like to tell us.
Show and tell time class.

GreatGonzales106

Well, my favorite sport is football and I just watched the Ravens beat the Titans  ;D.

Spam

I love to play Football but I also enjoy Soccer...

ThePowerOfOne

I hate sports. I have yet to find one that i'm even remotely interrested in.

I do occasionally fish, not exactly sport fishing, though.

jnfs2014

Quote from: GreatGonzalez106 on January 10, 2009, 05:51:25 PM
Well, my favorite sport is football and I just watched the Ravens beat the Titans  ;D.
Me too.

Me? Football and Basketball.

Rius

I hate sports, especially contact sports. I guess I would hate track and swimming the least, though.

Captain Justice

I play for my highschool's varsity basketball team. Thats the only sport I play.

I love watching football and tennis though.
Quote from: Talim on September 04, 2009, 05:26:53 PM
Yesterday, sort of. I was on the verge of crying. Why? I got into an argument with a couple other people from #nsider and it got me really upset. I didn't really cry much though
Quote from: Tsumaru on September 20, 2009, 11:29:22 AM
Can we ban Hoss, please?

Tupin

I think I prefer hockey and football, but baseball is okay, I guess.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Red

Baseball, I've loved it for a long time.

Nayrman

I follow Baseball and Football.
Hockey on and off...

Zovistograt

I consider most "professional" sports to be idiotic and intellectually retarding.

However, I enjoy sports that are actually ridiculously reckless and out-of-control, like D.I.R.T. racing.  That stuff is awesome because they literally try to destroy the other cars.  It is unusual for you to see a race where a car isn't flipped over or entirely wrecked.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Tupin

Quote from: Zovistograt on January 10, 2009, 07:02:36 PM
I consider most "professional" sports to be idiotic and intellectually retarding.

However, I enjoy sports that are actually ridiculously reckless and out-of-control, like D.I.R.T. racing.  That stuff is awesome because they literally try to destroy the other cars.  It is unusual for you to see a race where a car isn't flipped over or entirely wrecked.
What about zorbing, what other sport makes it a major rule that you can't eat for several hours before you participate?

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Zovistograt

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on January 10, 2009, 07:08:04 PM

What about zorbing, what other sport makes it a major rule that you can't eat for several hours before you participate?
Yes, that is also awesome.

I mainly hate sports like football, baseball, basketball...stuff like that.

I can tolerate hockey because it's actually sort of interesting.  Sort of.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

L10

I don't really play sports, but my favorite gym activities are...

Swimming
Bad mitten(is that right?)
Tennis
Track/Running
Foot ball

But outside of gym I'll play Disk Golf in the local course any sunny, warm day.
0o!f

HTA!

That's why college football players, QB's especially, have over a 3.5 grade point average.

I see no reason why anyone would "hate" a sport they don't play...