News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Sports :|

Started by HTA!, January 10, 2009, 05:42:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doodle

My favorite sport is baseball, though I'm not that good at it.
But I like to watch others, like football and basketball.
YEAH

Totla

I do crew, which is more manly than any sport (especially football), but don't enjoy watching sports on TV.

bluaki

Quote from: Rius on January 10, 2009, 06:11:04 PM
I hate sports, especially contact sports. I guess I would hate track and swimming the least, though.
I would say the exact same.

Shujinco2

It's football for me man. And yes, I am a total fanatic.

GO EAGLES!

Friendly Hostile

Obligatory sports suck.

Though I will say this much:
I generally enjoy playing various sports with friends, since at that point, for me at least, it's just for fun.  I hate the competitiveness often  involved with sports within school, for a league, etc.

Generally, when something stops being fun to me, it's no longer worth it.  And sports hit that line usually when I'm not just playing with friends.

Doodle

Quote from: Shujinco on January 11, 2009, 03:50:31 AM
It's football for me man. And yes, I am a total fanatic.

GO EAGLES!
LIONS 0-16, WOOT. :P
YEAH

phatyo

Lmao watching sports? Its cracks me up, to see people going ape poop for a team that just scored a point. I never got a concept of sitting down on your ass for like 2 hours watching some people play a sport and have your heart racing cause they might intercourse ing loose? Thats why I am not in sports, and I get poop for it all the time. Playing sports I can understand. I just think its gay when people ask you to play and never ignolige you are on there team and only pass the ball to there better friends.

THEBIRD

I watch Football. Well not anymore that the Patriots are out of the series.

I play V Soccer as a forward. Can't think of any particularly funny stories at the moment. Um, goal poles hurt, and soccer balls can actually knock you off your feet if an immensely huge person is kicking it?

jnfs2014

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on January 11, 2009, 01:31:45 PM
I watch Football. Well not anymore that the Patriots are out of the series.

I play V Soccer as a forward. Can't think of any particularly funny stories at the moment. Um, goal poles hurt, and soccer balls can actually knock you off your feet if an immensely huge person is kicking it?
Lol, you can get hit in the face with balls.

Zovistograt

Quote from: HTA on January 10, 2009, 09:49:59 PM
Quote from: Zovistograt on January 10, 2009, 07:02:36 PM
I consider most "professional" sports to be idiotic and intellectually retarding.

However, I enjoy sports that are actually ridiculously reckless and out-of-control, like D.I.R.T. racing.  That stuff is awesome because they literally try to destroy the other cars.  It is unusual for you to see a race where a car isn't flipped over or entirely wrecked.
That's why college football players, QB's especially, have over a 3.5 grade point average.

I see no reason why anyone would "hate" a sport they don't play...
I meant watching it, not playing it.

That said, I detest playing outdoors.  I love indoor stuff.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Eizweir

I play on my Junior High's Basketball B team
Not that impressive, but I enjoy it =]

Unlike some of the above posters, I absolutely can't stand pick-up games anymore.  I'm tired of the OLOL YOU TRAVELED, or  THAT'S A FOUL YOU SOB  If I'm going to play a sport, I'd prefer it being with officials running it, score being kept track of, etc.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Ezlo

i follow the football where players actually use their feet and the ball is actually round shaped, like a ball

GreatGonzales106

Quote from: Marth Xero on January 12, 2009, 03:46:43 PM
Unlike some of the above posters, I absolutely can't stand pick-up games anymore.  I'm tired of the OLOL YOU TRAVELED, or  THAT'S A FOUL YOU SOB  If I'm going to play a sport, I'd prefer it being with officials running it, score being kept track of, etc.
I agree with this, although I still have fun playing pick-up games.

Matt

Football, basketball, baseball and sometimes soccer. kthxbai

tibar21

i love playing backyard baseball, pickup basketball, football, street hockey, badminton, and I skateboard and golf for fun. I used to play competive football but I quit cause I got a lot of headaches form practice in intense August and September heat.
I like to watch pro baseball, pro hockey, pro and college football, college basketball (NBA sucks), pro golf, and the summer Xgames for the skatboarding.
Super Smash Bros Brawl FC: 2622-1690-4267
Pokemon Soul Silver FC: 4855-9306-7114
Mario Kart Wii FC: 4898-5017-8746