News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance

Started by Neerb, January 18, 2011, 03:30:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

BTW, not only do you NEED the quantity of trophies, but you ALSO need to answer three questions presented to you in the ending CORRECTLY.

Sadly, I don't know the answers. I don't want to stumble upon spoilers surrounding the answers.

Zero

Quote from: DededeCloneChris on August 03, 2012, 10:29:13 PM
In case you didn't understand, please re-read the post till you get it.

meh i still enjoy button mashing

DededeCloneChris

Well, I got the answers! Navigating through Gamefaqs without getting spoiled was risky, but here they are. It's just answers, don't worry:

Order:

First - 1st answer (Losing something...)
Second - 2nd answer (My close...)
Third - 2nd answer (to recover...)

Written Form:

[spoiler]

1. Losing something that is important
2. My close friends
3. To recover something important.
[/spoiler]

It doesn't show at the end of the credits, but rather, in the Mementos menu after saving the game.

Neerb

There's also a third requirement to the secret video; you must unlock the secret message (different than the video), which is done by hitting all the gold letters in the dive minigame during the second part of the end credits.

Also, the secret video is on youtube, which is how I watched it.

Anyways, I beat the game a couple days ago. It's one of the moat fun titles in the series, but the plot reaches new levels of convolusion. I had to rewatch some scenes in theater mode and look up some online explanations just to grasp certain things about the story, because they don't even try to clarify certain concepts. If you want a somewhat spoilery idea of what I mean, check the spoiler.

[spoiler]Take the most confusing parts of Kingdom Hearts lore you can think of, mix it with the most convoluted parts of Inception, add TIME TRAVEL, and retcon every past plan of the villains as mini back-up plans feeding into a larger impossibly complex master plan, and you have Dream Drop Distance.[/spoiler]

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Trevelyan on August 05, 2012, 07:47:34 AM

[spoiler]Take the most confusing parts of Kingdom Hearts lore you can think of, mix it with the most convoluted parts of Inception, add TIME TRAVEL, and retcon every past plan of the villains as mini back-up plans feeding into a larger impossibly complex master plan, and you have Dream Drop Distance.[/spoiler]

Oh, I KNOW.

[spoiler]Squenix has a very creepy obsession with time travel lately... Yet another similarity that compares to FF XIII-2[/spoiler]