News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Mario Kart 7

Started by Doodle, October 22, 2011, 10:17:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

Quote from: Nightmare Zero on November 01, 2011, 08:31:48 AM
wait spoilers for a intercourse ing mario kart game?

lol brb cutting my wrists poop just got spoiled oh no
Love how you're making a big deal about this, when I just asked him to spoiler it, and then just continued with ON TOPIC discussion.

Which none of you did.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

BOREDFOREVER

Quote from: Kayghost on November 01, 2011, 12:23:04 PM
Love how you're making a big deal about this, when I just asked him to spoiler it, and then just continued with ON TOPIC discussion.

Which none of you did.

Quote from: Kayghost on October 29, 2011, 08:32:26 PM
Chris, spoiler that NOW. I seriously didn't want to know about the new characters, and was doing a good job of making myself oblivious to most MK7 updates.... but you just blew it, there.

Well, I guess now that I forever know this I have to comment:

[spoiler]Of all the possible choices, THOSE two?

Wiggler. First of all, Maple Treeway is in MK7. There are Wigglers there. Huge ones. Now we get a resized smaller one driving? That's just silly.

Queen Bee isn't even significant in anything at all. And they cut her to 1% of her original size. I don't understand this.[/spoiler]

Nope.  That's a demand and a complaint, not a request.

I'm not really too into Mario Kart, so this is a no for me.

Kayo

I like how everyone would rather yell at me in this thread than discuss Mario Kart 7.

Really sickens me how this is what it's become.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Zero

You're the one that got sand in his vagina over Mario Kart spoilers.

It's sort of more interesting to discuss that then Mario Kart 7, seeing as we've already discussed practically everything that's new regarding the game either in other threads or this one.

buttlord420

Quote from: Kayghost on November 01, 2011, 12:28:17 PM
I like how everyone would rather yell at me in this thread than discuss Mario Kart 7.

it's not our fault you're unloveable

Super

Quote from: Nightmare Zero on November 01, 2011, 08:31:48 AM
wait spoilers for a intercourse ing mario kart game?

lol brb cutting my wrists poop just got spoiled oh no

Doodle

Quote from: Kayghost on November 01, 2011, 12:28:17 PM

>make a big deal of something
>HURR EVERYONE YELLS AT ME INSTEAD OF DISCUSSING THE RIGHT THINGS
YEAH

Kayo

What Retro courses do you want to see again?
[move][/move]

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Kayghost on November 02, 2011, 12:01:41 PM
But Retro already said they were adding a DKCR track.

Nayrman

To be honest, characters aren't such a big deal in a racing game, but those additions bother me. The Mario series has been lackluster in terms of characters for these lately. Why not just bite the pullet and add Kirby characters or something? What's next, a Goomba as a playable racer?

Super

Quote from: Nayrman on November 02, 2011, 02:40:25 PM
To be honest, characters aren't such a big deal in a racing game, but those additions bother me. The Mario series has been lackluster in terms of characters for these lately. Why not just bite the pullet and add Kirby characters or something? What's next, a Goomba as a playable racer?
Just don't use those characters and let more open-minded people have fun.

Kayo

[move][/move]

JrDude

Metal Mario and Queen Bee?
This game better be orgasmiclly amazing to have such horrible character ideas. (Though, even if it is still just good, I wouldn't care in the end, I just care now)
Wiggler, I'm surprised it hasn't been in MK Sooner. Laquitu, Awesome idea in my opinion. But will a Laquitu pick up a Laquitu racer when he falls off the edge? Or will a Laquitu hold up a "UR GOIN DA RONG WAY MAKE UTURN!" When a Laquitu racer is going the wrong way?
Also, will Metal Mario have a voice actor? Or will he just make a bunch of clanking noises? Or will he be the same as Mario? Or will it be the same as Mario, except add a metallic echo or something?
[move][/move]
Dude .

Doodle

Quote from: Kayghost on November 02, 2011, 12:01:41 PM
I just wish they'd stop milking the SNES courses that look like poop and are boring minute-long races when put in the newer games.
YEAH

DededeCloneChris

Well, Nintendo Power kindly gave me info about the courses for four cups: two new cups and two retro cups so far (it should be noted that the retro tracks have scrambled eras, like a Wii track before a DS track). 14 tracks are here in the tag:

[spoiler]Mushroom Cup:
Toad Circuit
Daisy Hills

Flower Cup:
Wuhu Loop
Mario Circuit
Music Park
Rock Rock Mountain

Shell Cup:
Luigi's Raceway (N64)
Bowser Castle 1 (GBA)
Mushroom Gorge (Wii)