News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Mario Kart 7

Started by Doodle, October 22, 2011, 10:17:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

Shall I go ahead and make the NSFCD Community?

CC is 21-1698-9400-3968

This community shall have all items at 150CC.

Nayrman

Yeah, have the game myself. Only 50% complete. Mushroom, Flower, Shell, and Banana cups 100%ed. So I have Shy Guy, Daisy, Honey Bee, and Wario unlocked. I do like the little differences between each part but it doesn't add THAT much. The gliding and diving are fun, which is nice. Also, not as OP as the bikes in Kart Wii. The character selection is kind of lame yes, but it's not too big a deal. When we were using Baby Daisy and Dry Bowser, we were out of ideas. I'm liking a lot of the new cups, but we'll see second half. Finally, Blue shell is STILL intercourse ing cheap (Nintendo, GET RID OF THIS), and the AI still rubberbands at 150cc, but it's not quite as bad as DS or Wii.

DededeCloneChris

The game is very awesome. Its online is so smooth and pretty enjoyable with absolutely no lag.

Zero

oh hey more blue shell whining

gotta love it.

Super

This game is fantastic. I love how Shy Guy is part of the actual roster now. He's my dude.

As for the online, I'm surprised at how robust it is. The whole game is very nice looking, too.

Nayrman

Quote from: GamingPrinceChris on December 04, 2011, 05:57:48 PM
The game is very awesome. Its online is so smooth and pretty enjoyable with absolutely no lag.

Uh, what? I've spent the last HOUR trying to get into an online match and so far NOTHING. Good 'ol Nintendo failing at online yet again.

Also, 95% of my non-first place finishes are the result of a Blue Shell, so yeah, I shall ninny about them til the cows come home.

Also, this happened:
Mirror class Lightning Cup, Rainbow Road SNES:
Leading the GP by 8 points over Bowser. Final lap
Get knocked off by Bowser in a narrow section. Respawn. Get hit by a starman powered racer. Fall off AGAIN. Fall to sixth place. Respawn and get hit by ANOTHER starman powered racer. FALL TO 8th. Barely come in 7th to win the GP. FUCK YOU GAME YOU CHEATING PIECE OF SHIT.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Nayrman on December 04, 2011, 10:17:26 PM
Uh, what? I've spent the last HOUR trying to get into an online match and so far NOTHING. Good 'ol Nintendo failing at online yet again.

Also, 95% of my non-first place finishes are the result of a Blue Shell, so yeah, I shall ninny about them til the cows come home.

Also, this happened:
Mirror class Lightning Cup, Rainbow Road SNES:
Leading the GP by 8 points over Bowser. Final lap
Get knocked off by Bowser in a narrow section. Respawn. Get hit by a starman powered racer. Fall off AGAIN. Fall to sixth place. Respawn and get hit by ANOTHER starman powered racer. FALL TO 8th. Barely come in 7th to win the GP. FUCK YOU GAME YOU CHEATING PIECE OF SHIT.
1) Your connection probably sucks.

2) The game probably knows you hate it, so it hates your guts too.

3) LOL.

Super

I didn't have any connection problems either. Seemed to work perfectly fine.

Zero

Sounds like that last part of your post was just plain bad luck.

As far as Blue Shells go, they seemed more balanced in MK64. They were far rarer than Lightning. On the other hand, it was harder to make a comeback in MK64. Either that or its just me being an idiot trying to play MK64 on an HDTV.

Nayrman

Quote from: GamingPrinceChris on December 04, 2011, 10:37:00 PM
1) Your connection probably sucks.

2) The game probably knows you hate it, so it hates your guts too.

3) LOL.

My connection doesn't suck. I have full bars, connect to the internet quickly. Just that it simply WILL NOT join any rooms. It's a massive pain in the ass.

Zero

I snagged my friends game and played online for a bit.

It was incredibly easy to get a match. You're doing something wrong or Nintendo hates you.

Nayrman

Quote from: Michio Kaku on December 05, 2011, 01:32:05 PM
I snagged my friends game and played online for a bit.

It was incredibly easy to get a match. You're doing something wrong or Nintendo hates you.

Two plus hours trying to get into ANY FUCKING GAME. CAN"T GET INTO ONE. Seriously, FUCK THIS SHIT. Nintendo, YOU'RE doing something wrong.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Nayrman on December 05, 2011, 02:18:24 PM
Two plus hours trying to get into ANY FUCKING GAME. CAN"T GET INTO ONE. Seriously, FUCK THIS SHIT. Nintendo, YOU'RE doing something wrong.
Nayrman, destroy the game already.

Better yet, destroy your router and complain to your internet provider.

Nayrman

Quote from: GamingPrinceChris on December 05, 2011, 02:20:21 PM
Nayrman, destroy the game already.

Better yet, destroy your router and complain to your internet provider.

Uh, no, because it's not MY internet. It's not MY 3DS that's intercourse ing up. I go to settings. It connects just fine. I go online, it logs in just fine. I try to connect to a game. LOL NOPE CONNECTION ERROR! CAN'T FIND ROUTER OR A GAME! FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU.

So yeah, this is entirely Nintendo's problem. As per usual I do everything I need to but they can't build a service that intercourse ing works.

Nayrman

Holy SHIT it connected! God darn, it only took THREE HOURS to do so. God darn...