<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Mario Kart 7

Started by Doodle, October 22, 2011, 10:17:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Super

Check your NAT settings, bro.

Nayrman

Seems to be joining rooms with a bit more regularity now, but still kicks me off for no reason from time to time. *sigh* Guess it'll have to do before Nintendo comes out with the WiiU and once again promises good multiplayer and then fail.

Zero

Nope. Jumped into another game. Took five minutes.

Nayrman

Quote from: Michio Kaku on December 05, 2011, 04:43:23 PM
Nope. Jumped into another game. Took five minutes.

Ok, so why the intercourse  does Nintendo seem to hate me and only me? Seriously, getting games is such a pain.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Nayrman on December 05, 2011, 04:47:28 PM
Ok, so why the intercourse  does Nintendo seem to hate me and only me? Seriously, getting games is such a pain.
I've been telling you hundreds of times that your internet connection plainly sucks. It's probably your router.

DededeCloneChris

It took me three seconds to get into a game.

Nayrman

Quote from: GamingPrinceChris on December 05, 2011, 04:49:46 PM
I've been telling you hundreds of times that your internet connection plainly sucks. It's probably your router.

Yeah, because having full bars and actually logging on takes no time at all, yet it's totally my fault getting into a game is incredibly hard. Yeah, right.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Nayrman on December 05, 2011, 04:58:43 PM
Yeah, because having full bars and actually logging on takes no time at all, yet it's totally my fault getting into a game is incredibly hard. Yeah, right.
Believe it or not, routers work perfectly well for computers, but there are some that do not provide good online gaming . Hell, that's a bonus if they're built for online gaming.

Nayrman

Quote from: GamingPrinceChris on December 05, 2011, 05:01:27 PM
Believe it or not, routers work perfectly well for computers, but there are some that do not provide good online gaming . Hell, that's a bonus if they're built for online gaming.

As I look at my PS3 which never has any issues, I once again reiterate that there is nothing on my end inhibiting my online.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Nayrman on December 05, 2011, 05:08:42 PM
As I look at my PS3 which never has any issues, I once again reiterate that there is nothing on my end inhibiting my online.
I wouldn't be surprised if that router is "FOR SONY PRODUCTS ONLY". Otherwise, you have nasty luck with Nintendo.

Nayrman

Quote from: GamingPrinceChris on December 05, 2011, 05:14:55 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if that router is "FOR SONY PRODUCTS ONLY". Otherwise, you have nasty luck with Nintendo.

It's not a Sony router or anything at all. Sheesh. Yes, Nintendo just hates me and still makes terrible online packages.

Zero

Nayr, try stopping by a Mcdonalds or Starbucks and play a game or two. Experiment a bit.

Macawmoses

Dude, I'm first to say when Nintendo's online infrastructure sucks, but in this case it's pretty decent. No time at all on my end and my wireless is poop.

zephilicious

its not your router's fault that nintendo ignores standards and only supports a handful of specific setups.
~~ <3

Super

14-9336-0156-2530

NSFCD community.