News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Started by Mona, February 14, 2013, 02:39:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sirwaddy

Custom

Quote from: The Riddler on July 15, 2013, 01:25:12 PM
Up until the duplication trick, there was an "economy" for that community - everyone bought and sold items for pretty much set prices (although to someone who is fresh it may seem expensive as intercourse ), they even pay for villagers who are moving, or when someone gets their hands on a japan exclusive item they put it up on auction millions of bells. Aside from selling stuff, they do straight up trades too.

Now that you can dupe that entire system is broken. It's kind of funny but now I won't use gamefaqs to trade, because I don't want duped items. I was fine with the system before but now it's just lame.

coooool

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Zero

If there is no difference between duped items and non-duped items, why do you even care?

The Riddler

Quote from: Zero on July 15, 2013, 02:51:11 PM
If there is no difference between duped items and non-duped items, why do you even care?
it feels wrong

Mona

The Riddler

Quote from: Mona on July 15, 2013, 03:03:58 PM
Says the person who time travels.
That's different, that's intentionally left in the game. The first duplication bug was patched out.

Custom

Quote from: The Riddler on July 15, 2013, 03:10:59 PM
That's different, that's intentionally left in the game. The first duplication bug was patched out.

lol man i've never met anybody as intercourse ing stupid as you

The Riddler

>comparing using something intentionally left in the game to a glitch

Tupin

>2013
>not actually greentexting

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Custom

Quote from: The Riddler on July 15, 2013, 03:24:11 PM
>comparing using something intentionally left in the game to a glitch

go put pictures of your girlfriend in your animal crossing house and steal a fedora from the hat booth at your state fair

Zero

Quote from: The Riddler on July 15, 2013, 03:10:59 PM

It's Animal Crossing for intercourse 's sake. Cheating in a game like Animal Crossing doesn't matter. There is no skill requirement. Discriminating against duplicated items is hysterical. How would you even be able to tell the difference?

Either way, you are "abusing" the game. Items you get from messing with time shouldn't be as valuable as items gotten naturally. The same logic applies, Riddler.

The Riddler

Quote from: Zero on July 15, 2013, 03:32:18 PM
It's Animal Crossing for intercourse 's sake. Cheating in a game like Animal Crossing doesn't matter. There is no skill requirement. Discriminating against duplicated items is hysterical. How would you even be able to tell the difference?
I wouldn't, thus I won't trade or buy items anymore from there.

Quote from: Zero on July 15, 2013, 03:32:18 PM
Either way, you are "abusing" the game. Items you get from messing with time shouldn't be as valuable as items gotten naturally. The same logic applies, Riddler.
I disagree, since Time Travel was left in the game intentionally and duplication is a glitch.

Zero

Quote from: The Riddler on July 15, 2013, 03:36:38 PM
I disagree, since Time Travel was left in the game intentionally and duplication is a glitch.

Time Travel was left in the game because of strange and mystical things called "Time Zones". Not so you could abuse it for items. The game even tells you not to do it.

You're so delusional, man. I abuse it too, but at least I'm honest with myself about it.

Mona

Quote from: Zero on July 15, 2013, 03:38:34 PM
Time Travel was left in the game because of strange and mystical things called "Time Zones".

Also daylight savings time. I'm not sure if it adjusts automatically or not.

The Riddler

Where in the game does it tell you not to do it? It only punishes you in one way for doing it and that's with turnips, and if you don't use the turnip system like I don't then that's completely meaningless.

I see nothing wrong with using something left in the game *intentionally*. I don't see it as abuse.

If you abuse a glitch though for gain, that I don't agree with.

Why is this even a discussion, it's all a matter of opinion