News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

College starts Monday

Started by Custom, August 14, 2011, 01:44:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

Quote from: RX-78-2 on September 05, 2011, 09:13:49 PM
I just hope it's not always hot as balls in Savannah.
Georgia, right? I think it's pretty nice in the fall and winter but I'd worry a bit near the end of Spring.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

RX-78-2

Haldo all. Please excuse my lateness, but I've been busy in college and just recently set up Internet a few days ago. I've been bro-ing it up with the kids from the room next door (my room number is 420 by the way). The rooms in my dorm are for three kids each so it was me and the other three kids; majorly cool. We hung out, played Xbox 360, and recently chilled outside.

Quote from: Kayo on September 06, 2011, 08:25:32 AM
Georgia, right? I think it's pretty nice in the fall and winter but I'd worry a bit near the end of Spring.
I'll bet it's nice in the fall. It was great today; slightly cool with a nice breeze throughout the day--and it's not even the end of summer. Unfortunately, I won't be staying for the start of winter, but I'm hoping to enjoy it staring in early January. I've heard that it's hot starting in spring though--not looking forward to that.

So guys, college is major bro time. My school is one-third hipsters (it comes with being an art school), but it's still awesome. Go to college if you haven't, kids.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

CoasterKid93

Well, now that I've gotten into the college mindset, things have been going much better. I've found a really cool group of people and we go out into the city quite often. BIG adventures.
Quote from: whatwewishfor on March 14, 2014, 09:35:19 AM
DINAH I EAT DINAH EVERY NIGHT LAST NIGHT I HAD PIZZA HAHAHAHAH

Zero

Quote from: CoasterKid93 on September 18, 2011, 03:03:57 PM
Well, now that I've gotten into the college mindset, things have been going much better. I've found a really cool group of people and we go out into the city quite often. BIG adventures.

smoke weed erreday

Custom

ZEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Custom

MY T JMH6IKIL GF POSTJELYIJD8 T[HATRH

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

CoasterKid93

Doodle

you kids and your college
no dreams or ambitions master race
YEAH

CoasterKid93

Quote from: Doodle on September 19, 2011, 07:23:10 AM
you kids and your college
no dreams or ambitions master race

You could always learn to play the bass.

RX-78-2

So my college is 50% hipsters and 20% gays. Not that there's anything wrong with that. It's just... a new experience. One of my roommates is gay and has had his boyfriend overnight more than twice already. |: Whatever.

Kids come to my dorm room a lot because we have two TV's and an Xbox 360 hooked up to LIVE. We bro it up a lot.

So in my design class we all drew outlines of animals and are filling them in with doodles (albeit detailed ones). Kids are doing the usual artsy patterns and stereotypical aesthetics, with a couple cool kids doing cool things. I drew a huge demon skull in a pentagram and wrote "WELCOME TO HELL" on it in big letters.

Quote from: CoasterKid93 on September 19, 2011, 08:01:58 PM
You could always learn to play the bass.

Good song. I've been meaning to listening to them. I enjoyed that.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Kayo

I wouldn't mind having a gay roommate. Because I'd rather have my roommate bring another guy over than a slutty whore of a girlfriend. Unless the girlfriend wasn't a slutty whore.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Zero

Quote from: RX-78-2 on September 23, 2011, 12:08:03 AM
So my college is 50% hipsters and 20% gays.

STATISTICS

80% of them are made up on the spot

Kayo

Logically, TerribleFrog has a 70% chance of being either gay or a hipster.
[move][/move]

CoasterKid93

Quote from: RX-78-2 on September 23, 2011, 12:08:03 AM
Good song. I've been meaning to listening to them. I enjoyed that.

That whole album is awesome.