News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Thank you, MACKORMOSES, for your contributions

Started by NYY, January 20, 2015, 02:14:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NYY

Roaming around NSider2, I can't help but reflect on the legacy that MACKORMOSES left behind. As the first NS2 president, MACKORMOSES built the community to a point that allowed it to maintain its strength and viability. It wasn't easy, especially when the rupee market crashed in February 2009. But MACKORMOSES held firm and said, "I have the solution."

And he did. After grinding up the rupees, he did with his term what no NS2 president could do today. NS2 has it too easy these days, and it's all thanks to him.

It was also great to see that MACKORMOSES wasn't content when his term as NS2 president lapsed. He looked at the tree of life he protected, and he added to it another branch.

This is that branch.
It is beautiful.

Tupin

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Custom

Quote from: NYY on January 20, 2015, 02:14:18 PM
Roaming around NSider2, I can't help but reflect on the legacy that MACKORMOSES left behind. As the first NS2 president, MACKORMOSES built the community to a point that allowed it to maintain its strength and viability. It wasn't easy, especially when the rupee market crashed in February 2009. But MACKORMOSES held firm and said, "I have the solution."

And he did. After grinding up the rupees, he did with his term what no NS2 president could do today. NS2 has it too easy these days, and it's all thanks to him.

It was also great to see that MACKORMOSES wasn't content when his term as NS2 president lapsed. He looked at the tree of life he protected, and he added to it another branch.

This is that branch.
It is beautiful.
are you serious or is this a joke?

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Viewtifulboy

Doodle

what the intercourse  does mack even do nowadays
YEAH

Custom

Light

Quote from: Doodle on January 21, 2015, 12:25:40 AM
posts on twitter a hell of a lot
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Super

Silverhawk79

>tfw nobody will ever make a thread about me on NS2
;_;

Macawmoses

Quote from: Light on January 24, 2015, 04:32:36 AM
posts on twitter a hell of a lot
That's not entirely true.

Quote from: Doodle on January 21, 2015, 12:25:40 AM
May or may not be a teacher.

Quote from: NYY on January 20, 2015, 02:14:18 PM

This is that branch.
It is beautiful.
This is the tree of life. NS2 is a fallen branch.

Custom

Friendly Hostile