the respark of the key blade wars

Started by Transient Link, September 28, 2007, 01:38:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Transient Link

"meh...Id just blow em up with my special grenades"

he laughed

"not to say he wouldnt be a challenge. Id just have the tech advantage"

Dr.Hobo2

"Oh really?" Dimentiono said. "I'd like to see you try." Dimentiono looked around again. "You know...I really don't like these worlds even if there are so many of them."

Transient Link

Dr.Hobo2

"Well...they're so...stable and consistent." Dimentiono said. "Everything IS what it seems. If it quacks like a duck, walks like a duck then it's a duck. That kind of stuff is just boring. In my world, if it quacks like a duck, walks like a duck it could be a dodecahedron!" Dimentiono said starting to raise his voice. "But then again...I might as well get used to it. I'm probably going to be here for a while." He started to regain the cool composure he normally has.

Transient Link

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on October 30, 2007, 02:48:04 PM
"Well...they're so...stable and consistent." Dimentiono said. "Everything IS what it seems. If it quacks like a duck, walks like a duck then it's a duck. That kind of stuff is just boring. In my world, if it quacks like a duck, walks like a duck it could be a dodecahedron!" Dimentiono said starting to raise his voice. "But then again...I might as well get used to it. I'm probably going to be here for a while." He started to regain the cool composure he normally has.

"well I like it here. See back in my world we always had to watch our backs because the people were always corrupted...but here its so...open and honest...at least to a point that is. Its nice I can finally relax a bit.

ooc/ ok i gtg bye :D

Dr.Hobo2

"Hm...Where did you come from again?"

Ooc// Okay, Bye. I have to leave in half an hour anyways. :P

Transient Link

ic/ "Im from a world called Drakios. It a highly advanced tech world. We are so advanced most people there only care for power and more advances."

he shrugged
"a sucky world indeed"

Dr.Hobo2

"Hm...I suppose that's what technology does to people." Dimentiono said.

Transient Link

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on November 01, 2007, 02:08:56 PM
"Hm...I suppose that's what technology does to people." Dimentiono said.
he grinned expecting a better answer than that from one so smart

"no not quite."

Dr.Hobo2

"And that's supposed to mean what?" Dimentiono said looking toward Wolf.

Transient Link

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on November 01, 2007, 02:12:25 PM
"And that's supposed to mean what?" Dimentiono said looking toward Wolf.

wolf shook his finger at him

"its not the tech its the power. Absolute power corrupts absolutely after all. We are so advanced and powerfull...it just made things worse.

Dr.Hobo2

"You're right. I should know that after all with my-..." Dimentiono stopped there and just stood still. Power...It corrupts all who come in contact with it. Like my...brother. Once he found out about the Dark Prognosticus and the Chaos Heart, he was never the same.

Transient Link

Dr.Hobo2

"...Oh, no. It's nothing." He snapped back to reality. He remember that his brother was killed before he could kill everything. "Where should we go to next?"

Transient Link

"well I am kinda hungry.... you see any resterants?"