News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

DMDTS: The Lost Spring Break Episodes

Started by Anarchy_Jas, April 12, 2008, 11:41:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Max Headroom

"I think so..." Mira said, as he repeated what Hanzo did. "WHOAAAAAAaaaaaa......" Mira said, as he tried his hardest to maintain balance, but he fell forward on his board, riding the surfboard on his stomach, maneuvering the board as if it where a sleight, as he turned around right as he reached shore.
[move][/move]

Wolfpika

"More or less, but good first try ninja boy." Hanz? said encouragingly.

Triforce_Luigi

"It's a good thing he doesn't follow his mentors exact example, or he'd probably have drowned," commented Venice.

Wolfpika

"Be quiet Veni or I'll have you shipped on the same path those waves are going!" Hanz? retorted.

Max Headroom

"Yeah, I'm not that ca-You mean towards the shore?" Mira asked, distracted by Hanzo's retort.
[move][/move]

Wolfpika

Hanz? slapped Mira in a way of saying, "Hmm, let's see, what seems more dangerous, heading towards shore or heading towards open water that could be infested by sharks. How about shore?"

"Venice, I declare a water balloon war on you, now pick your allies, 'cause I'm axis.

Triforce_Luigi

((If this was some demented RPG or TV show, the MiraxHanzo fangirls would gather! >:D))

Venice, whose attention had drifted away in the short span between his comment and Hanzo's retort, looked at him confusedly for a moment...

"Huh?"

Dr.Hobo2

((lol, that would actually seem like a likely fangirl pairing. XP))

"Dude! I want to be on the Axis!" Lanbar said as he overheard Hanzo.

"Well...if you're on the Axis then I suppose I'll go with the Allies." Tanbar said.

Max Headroom

((Dude! X( That's just wrong. Seriously, Hanzo is in his 20s X( :P ))

"And I'm an innocent bystander." Mira said, as he went for another wave.
[move][/move]

Triforce_Luigi

"Where are you getting balloons?" asked Venice.

Wolfpika

((lol, then I kill Mira and all the fan girls sleep with me yay!))

"Yay, already I have an ally!" Hanz? looked towards the boat and said,

"I believe there should be a couple of packages in the storage. I swear I saw some."

Triforce_Luigi

"Why the hell are we keeping water balloons on the ship?"

Wolfpika

"Meh, I don't know, I just swear I saw some. Tanbar! Since your on my team, help me bring them, because I believe they are in huge plastic crates."

Dr.Hobo2

"Alright, sure." Tanbar said as he walked toward the ship. Now how'd he find my secret stash of water balloons?...Oh well, I suppose they'll be put to a good use now.

Wolfpika

((  :robotsurprised:! ))

"Here they are, now Tanbar, what country will you represent of WWIII:Water Baloon Style?"