News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

DMDTS: The Lost Spring Break Episodes

Started by Anarchy_Jas, April 12, 2008, 11:41:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

"Well..." Tanbar noticed Lanbar on the beach and he was (surprise surprise!) drunk. "Good luck trying is all I have to say."

Max Headroom

"My senses are tingling!" Mira jumped on a random boat and tried to hot wire the boat engine, so he could save Solon and Tanbar. "These turbines won't start up! Come on, comeoncomeoncomeon!" Mira said, as he continued to fiddle with the engine.

((Cookies to those who catch the reference)).
[move][/move]

Light

"You think we can go all that way without them noticing?" Harver asked Jas, still smiling.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

THEBIRD

"I guess we should take this ship back now, preferably not on the Whirl Channel," Solon said. Something suddenly bumped the boat. "Whoa... What was that?"

Anarchy_Jas

"It ain't even that far from here," Jas says, pulling shorts on over her swimsuit bottoms, and picking up the rest of her belongings. "It takes about ten minutes if we walk."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

THEBIRD

Quote from: Sh0rTi on April 25, 2008, 12:05:40 PM
"It ain't even that far from here," Jas says. "It takes about an hour if we go by *Insert fastest mode of transportation besides boat here**Will edit*."

((Not sure if there's cars, and I need a new name for Six Flags since we're not on earth. XD))
(( The main mode of transportation in Crescent Island besides boat is a wagon. And, the amusement park for Crescent Island will be called... 'Lunar Ectsasy/ Eclipse Ectsasy/ Ectsasy Eclipse'. The name for the amusement park is just a suggestion. The wagon thing is fact. ))

Anarchy_Jas

((Sounds like names for drugs. XD Love how we have motor boats, hotels, guns, magical gems, rollercoasters and wagons all mixed together. XD Okay going to edit.))

Max Headroom

Mira continued to fumble with the engine, but nothing happened.
[move][/move]

Light

Harver stood next to Jas. "Well then, shall we depart?"

Anarchy_Jas

Jas glances at the others for a moment, then looks at Harver. "Yep, let's go," she starts walking. "The thing is, I still gotta take this stuff back home and get money and my Season Pass..."

Light

"Heh, you go there a lot?" Harver asked, interested. "I suppose I'll buy my own pass, though."

Anarchy_Jas

"Yeah, I do," Jas laughs a bit. "They say I go too much, but I don't care," she says, going towards her house.

Wolfpika

((I wonder if there's a dance club around the beach?))

Hanz? took a gallon of water balloons in a bucket and crept up on Lanbar. When he was right behind, he slammed the bucket on his head, breaking over 50 water balloons.

"Man I wish I had a camera!"

Max Headroom

"Hanzo! These turbines won't start up!" Mira yelled, as he continued to fiddle with the engine.
[move][/move]

Light

"In my book, you can never have too much fun," Harver said, walking beside Jas. "However, I've not been having enough lately."