News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

KJ's Werewolf *Werewolves Win*

Started by Dog Food, June 28, 2009, 07:29:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dog Food

Quote from: JNFS2014 on July 12, 2009, 11:42:26 AM
You may want to post what time the phases end.
Tuesday, 6 PM Eastern. That should be around the time I'm online next.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Magnum

That's a good while.
As for my suspicions, I believe that Penmoet is the Werewolf. He changed his name recently-like to hide his tracks. And now the Werewolf didn't kill someone? It's because he doesn't get on enough to know what is happening.

IT ALL ADDS UP!

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Light

Quote from: KJ on July 12, 2009, 05:32:04 PM
Tuesday, 6 PM Eastern. That should be around the time I'm online next.
Wait; so the last night phase was a little less than a day long, and this day phase is going to take two days? Huh. I thought it would be the night phase that would be longer than the day phase, but oh well.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

jnfs2014

How about an update every other day? It'll give more members a chance to do something.

Dog Food

Quote from: Javert on July 13, 2009, 01:13:42 AM
Wait; so the last night phase was a little less than a day long, and this day phase is going to take two days? Huh. I thought it would be the night phase that would be longer than the day phase, but oh well.
Yeah, from now on I'm elongating them. The first Day Phase was short as well, so it's even.

Dog Food

A few minutes early, but I won't get another chance anytime soon.

As the cool, blue sky began to fade, all the votes had been tallied. The mayor turned to face one of the people standing in the middle of the crowd, blending in. "You," he said, pointing at the man. "SkyMyl is next." All the men around grabbed him, crying out with cheers. The Hunter watched the man, who seemed frightened, and whose eyes darted back and forth between people, seeming to cry out for help. The Hunter noticed his eyes seemed to move to the same places.

"Time for another kill," the hunter said, more exuberant about it this time. As they set fire to the pedestal and hung SkyMyl, who only cried out petty threats, the Hunter cocked his rifle and sent a blast right into SkyMyl's chest. "There, the job's done. Now we can get that son of a ninny to shut the hell up." There was some laughter and cheers, but SkyMyl's last words still rang through the air:

"You're never going to find the werewolves like this, you stupid animals! You're nothing but wolves yourself! The entire town is going to die, burn to the ground, and the werewolves will be the only ones left, feasting throughout the night!" The echo of his manic laughter rang through even after the bullet silenced him forever.

SkyMyl's been lynched. Night Phase begins. It'll end Thursday at around 6-8 PM Eastern.

jnfs2014

Magnum

No. He wasn't. This one is going to end with us losing. I can already tell.

Dog Food

Can't give out information on the roles yet. But I will tell you that one of the deaths was a villager, the other a wolf.

Also, the werewolf vote is done, so I might as well post it now.

As daylight once again broke through the town, the townsfolk wearily rose from their beds. Out on the square, bludgeoned and torn to bits, was their dear friend Macbeth. Who had done this to their beloved detective, and why? Perhaps he had known too much. The mayor knew that he had been researching the werewolves. The mayor was the only other who knew of the foreign girl, an acquaintance of the wolf chief, who had been going to the detective's home and giving him hints as to who the wolves were. She knew the Alpha Wolf from the terrorizing of another village.

"This was not a neat kill. It was hurried," the Doctor explained, pointing out the evidence all over Macbeth's body. "Different then the others... I wonder why." The Hunter nodded in agreement, staring at their dead friend.

"What's that?" he asked, suddenly noticing that Macbeth's finger was tightly clamped around something, and the small yellow edge of a piece of paper could be seen. The Doctor pried open Macbeth's stiff fingers and slowly pulled away the paper.

"It's a note," he stated, reading it. "I think... Why, it's someone's name!"

"What?" the mayor exclaimed. "Give me that!" The Doctor showed it to her, and the mayor's eyes widened in surprise.

"It must be the last information he got from the girl... before..."

"What? What matter do you speak of?" the Doctor asked, taking the note back and folding it up carefully.

"N-Nothing! Now, I'm mayor, give me that note." The Doctor sighed and handed it back over. "Thank you very much. Now, please get rid of this body for me. I have some thinking to do."

"Wait, Mayor," the Hunter said, flipping a coin and catching it nonchalantly. "Tails it's a wolf, heads it's a villager."

"What are you talking about?" the Mayor asked, confused.

"That note. Tails it's a wolf, heads it's a villager. Maybe Macbeth was trying to frame someone... or maybe he was trying to clear someone's name."

"You're basing your decision on a quarter? And you thought our way of dealing with things was mockery."

The Hunter smirked and opened his palm to reveal the coin. Tails. "Looks like we're dealing with a wolf," he said softly, the coin put safely back in his pocket. "If you're willing to believe a mere 50/50 shot chance. Which you have already proved you put your faith into."

"I know it's the wolf... I know exactly why that name was written down!" the Mayor yelled, annoyed with the Hunter's ramblings.

"Then?"

"Then, what? I just have a hunch that this name here is the," she lowered her voice to a whisper, "the Alpha Wolf."

"Ding! Hear that? That's the oven. My plot roast is cooking." The Mayor rolled her eyes and left the Hunter, who chuckled lightly in response.

The Mayor stepped into her house and looked at the note one more time. "This is it... This must be the last clue that was given to the Detective... This must be why he was killed so hastily. They did not want anyone finding this out. But now I know... I know who the Alpha Wolf is."

Okay, so it is the Day Phase again, and Macbeth was killed by a pack of werewolves. But this time, you faithful voters, you have a choice. Take a peak at the note, or make a vote. The note will ensure you know who to vote on next Day Phase, but now you must think... Is time on your side?

Just PM me with your choice. Day Phase ends July 17th, around 5 PM Eastern.

Magnum

THE WEREWOLVES ARE COMING! THE WEREWOLVES ARE COMING!
;-)
Reads the note...
>:( How dare you, you bad person! (Not sure if we're allowed to say a name or not)

Red

Interesting way of doing things. Even if we look at the note, it's only a 50/50 chance it actually is the alpha wolf, right?

Dog Food

Quote from: Red on July 16, 2009, 06:15:06 AM
Interesting way of doing things. Even if we look at the note, it's only a 50/50 chance it actually is the alpha wolf, right?
You can believe whatever you'd like regarding the note. No one can be sure that what the paper says is correct. It's all about what you choose to believe. Is it a red herring, actually a person to be kept safe, just one of the regular wolves, or does this note truly hold the key to the Alpha Wolf? The Mayor seems to think it is the Alpha Wolf based on the fact that the Detective had been searching for clues on this and in his death he left behind a note with someone's name on it. Also, the Doctor confirmed that the death of Macbeth was different then the others... hastier. How do you bend and twist the clues to form your own hypothesis? That's all up to you.

The real question is, what do you choose to believe?

Silverhawk79

Quote"Ding! Hear that? That's the oven. My plot roast is cooking."
I chuckled.

Magnum

The note said JNSF.
IT WAS HIM!!!!!!!!!

J/K I actually don't see it in good will to blatantly say who was on the paper. Might shorten my life spam(Even though I shortened it with this post as is)

Jono2

i was on the paper durr hurr

i looked at it

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen