News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Favorite Three-man Band?

Started by major tom, December 28, 2007, 02:49:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

major tom

What is your three man band (aka, power trio) in music?

Examples of some power trios:
-Rush
-Jimi Hendrix Experience
-Cream
-Grand Funk Railroad ('69-'72)
-Nirvana
-Green Day
-Wolfmother

My number one favorite is Cream. I also like all those example bands I listed (Except for Green Day's new stuff).

britneymahboy

NAMBLA

metroidhunter777

Rush is my favorite. Neil Peart is, like, the most awesome drummer in the world. Plus their songs are awesome, too.

Zovistograt

urgh...um...strange, none of my favorite bands have exactly 3 in them O_o
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Judas

"With a heart of furious fancies, whereof I am commander, with a burning spear and a horse of air, to the wilderness I wander."

Beatnik

Darkestrah. They may not be a three "man" band, but I think they count.
"I like cigarettes, Mrs. Taggart. I like to think of fire held in a man's hand. Fire, a dangerous force, tamed at his fingertips. I often wonder about the hours when a man sits alone, watching the smoke of a cigarette, thinking. I wonder what great things have come from such hours. When a man thinks, there is a spot of fire alive in his mind-and it is proper that he should have the burning point of a cigarette as his one expression..."

Steal

Rush, of course.

Communic is pretty darn good as well... I'm sure there's more really good 3 man bands, but I can't really think of any.

Riosan

Keane. I don't think there are any other bands I like with exactly 3 people in it.
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

Nitrokart

The third version of Wings... Paul & Linda McCartney and Denny Laine... they recorded Band On The Run and London Town.

Unfortunately, Linda is no longer here. She died of breast cancer back in 1998.

Hero_Of_Time

Feel free to add me on MSN!

Lotos

Beastie Boys had 3 people in it at one point, so them.

Water ☮

I don't have one, sept maybe Home Made Kazoku, but I don't like them enough to call them my favorites, I have a favorite Two-man band, The Scene Aesthetic, they rock!! Go listen!!

Thief888

Gamemaster