News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

New Nintendo Console announced?

Started by Mutilator7, April 14, 2011, 06:58:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero

I don't buy any of it. All of you people will poop bricks when you see an HD Mario, HD Zelda, HD Metroid, or intercourse  dare I say a HD Smash Bros game(I wish) announced for it. Which of course means you'll all be waiting in anticipation.

Honestly, I'll probably be suckered in too. It happens every time guys, every, intercourse ing, time.

FruitFlow

Quote from: OshawottTrainerChris on April 26, 2011, 03:54:09 PM
*Wheeps* But if that happens, I'll suffer with the shortages. I bought a Wii four months after Christmas.
LOL. I was gonna post "Pre-order", but Nayr beat me to it.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Playat

Zero

There may be hope for this Project Cafe just yet.

Here is what else I personally want to see:

-A controller reminiscent of the GC controller or GC controller support
-Backwards compatibility with both Wii and GC games(lol if it hasn't already been confirmed yet)
-Virtual Console items to be able to be carried over, virtual console to still be around, etc.
-More first party support, seriously where the intercourse  is my Pikmin 3 Miyamoto?
-Achievements for the intercourse  of it
-On online system similar to Live or PSN(if they really are doing away with friend codes, then this may be the case)
-Really don't like the screen-controller rumor, hope it isn't true.
-Smash Bros, dangit.

FruitFlow

Pikmin 3 was announced years ago.
Yet we haven't heard of anything since then.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

FruitFlow

Mutilator7

Well they moved in the right direction with the 3DS friend code, now all we need is a Username/Password used across all Nintendo consoles and stores all our stuff on a cloud like steam.

Nintendo knows they can get a lot of people to buy it with HD of any of their series really. Like i would probably buy it if was good and had a new kirby game.

dawnwolfNxhoj

Quote from: Mutilator7 on April 28, 2011, 05:37:09 PM
Well they moved in the right direction with the 3DS friend code, now all we need is a Username/Password used across all Nintendo consoles and stores all our stuff on a cloud like steam.
hmm, just username/password? if they're going to get into a system like sony that involves credit information, couldn't it be a possible PSN hacking all over again?

FruitFlow

Thank God. Finally Nintendo has come to their senses.
Knowing that FCs were horrible to begin with.

Silverhawk79

Please.
PLEASE.
Remake Legend of Zelda: Four Swords. With online play.
Of course, there could be griefers everywhere...

Tupin

How come all everyone wants is remakes? I like Four Swords as much as anyone, but I've played it before.

I want completely new games, I don't want to repurchase old games with slight adjustments.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

FruitFlow

I want new games too, but I also want remakes of the "really good" games from the past.

Tupin

Just the fact that I've heard a rumor that the new console will be flooded with PS3/360 ports at launch makes me want to facepalm. At least Valve is supposedly getting a development kit.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

FruitFlow

Light

Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.