News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Administrators Address

Started by Macawmoses, April 12, 2010, 10:47:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Riddler

Quote from: Mystic on April 13, 2010, 07:01:06 PM
I'm pretty sure it's Silver. Bastard child.
Quote from: Lotos on April 13, 2010, 05:21:15 PM
Am I the other?

Hi.

But hey, the people who target me are all gone now.
Shit's gonna calm down quickly.

Mystic

Rob, my post wasn't serious.

The Riddler

Was still pointing out that it's me.

Totla

oh god it's me isn't it i suck :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Mystic

Silverhawk79

Only on NSFCD can a perfectly normal thread turn into a bit of drama.

buttlord420

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on April 13, 2010, 07:53:42 PM
And things being broken...by a certain Mr.Silver  :(

Quote from: Totla on April 13, 2010, 07:35:17 PM
oh god it's me isn't it i suck :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
hax
...̅̅̅

Silverhawk79

Irene Adler

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on April 13, 2010, 07:53:42 PM
You should see ns2.  :)

Aka Princess_Peach_and_Vivian/Florina/Pavie

Macawmoses

Irene Adler

Aka Princess_Peach_and_Vivian/Florina/Pavie

JrDude

Quote from: Jeff Probst on April 13, 2010, 07:04:07 PM
But hey, the people who target me are all gone now.
Hi.

Anyway, K, you should grow up. When I read your posts all I get out of it is "Wah wah, everyone hates me, why make MYL cool ranked? it should be me. Everyone rages at me and the mods don't do anything about it, I haven't pushed the report button yet, but that's because the mods hate me too."
Whether you meant for any of that to come out, that's what I saw. And as for people telling you to kill yourself, either report the intercourse er or click the magic Ignore button, make use of your powers and stop complaining.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Kayo

Quote from: JrDude ✔ on April 14, 2010, 12:52:45 AM
Hi.

Anyway, K, you should grow up. When I read your posts all I get out of it is "Wah wah, everyone hates me, why make MYL cool ranked? it should be me. Everyone rages at me and the mods don't do anything about it, I haven't pushed the report button yet, but that's because the mods hate me too."
Whether you meant for any of that to come out, that's what I saw. And as for people telling you to kill yourself, either report the intercourse er or click the magic Ignore button, make use of your powers and stop complaining.
Oh shut up. You know it's impossible to ignore someone when they'll go as far as using proxies, or querying you on IRC using multiple different hosts, etc.

Also, I do believe that talking directly to a mod or admin has a greater impact than sending a report, but I fail to believe that the mods here would ever listen to them. It's just the impression I get from them. If they want to say that they'll listen to reports, then by all means I'll use that method. But I'll have you know I reported a post here in the past and no action was taken.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]