News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Administrators Address

Started by Macawmoses, April 12, 2010, 10:47:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Friendly Hostile

Quote from: Shakespeare on April 14, 2010, 03:18:51 PM
Our forum has been raped by so many external forces that it isn't funny. Old mods that are now incompatible ravaged our files, for instance. A lot can, and has, gone wrong.
Essentially this.  Our database has been stolen, rewritten, deleted and beat to a bloody pulp.  All of which was done people or forces not in our control or that are no longer with us.  The very fact that NSFCD has been able to survive this long is pretty darn amazing.  Silver has broken a few things here and there, but his mistakes are generally easy to correct and aren't what will bring the site down for an entire day or more (I mean he has, but usually it's only a few hours), so give the poor guy a bit more credit.

[spoiler=Response for K]
Honestly, this feels like a little kid throwing a tantrum because he didn't get something special like one of the other kids on the school yard did. 

I mean, Jesus christ Kaos, what do you have to complain about right now?  The people that mainly antagonized you left.  The people that were apparently making this forum a living hell for you (which you could have left at any time if it was honestly that bad), several problems of which were never fully brought to the staff's attention, are pretty much gone now.  And yet you keep picking fights, mainly over things you know very little about.  You don't know everything that goes in the back end of this site.  Hell I don't even know the full inner working of the site, and I've been dealing with SMF for a good 4-5 years now, almost 2 of which I have spent here.  Silver, Mack, Super and PY, as well as Syntax, Blu and Totla too all put in a royal intercourse ton of work at times to fix poop and make sure it works, and Light gives a lot and works on a good chunk of things here.  Give them so credit where it's due .  I mean, you sure as hell wouldn't be an expert in the field of forums.  In fact, you're probably one of the last people we'd run to for advice on running a forum after your lovely little stint with your previous one.  One thing I know for certain though is that you don't know what you're talking about here, and I kindly suggest you take the advice I offered not to long back in the welcome board.[/spoiler]

PsychoYoshi

INTERNET. SERIOUS FUCKING BUSINESS, PEOPLE.

Totla

Let's take our temper tantrums to pm's and shove them up our asses.
I can't jack off for two weeks and if i have to hear any more of this bullpoop I might just kill you whiny intercourse ers someone. ^____^

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Totla on April 14, 2010, 07:50:01 PM
Let's take our temper tantrums to pm's and shove them up our asses.
I can't jack off for two weeks and if i have to hear any more of this bullpoop I might just kill you whiny intercourse ers someone. ^____^
but totla people said mean things and i must defend myself

Irene Adler

tl;rd of FH = 'K, you're an idiot, stop complaining.'
I like. :3

...No offence towards k though, just stating my opinion that obviously can not be proven false.

Aka Princess_Peach_and_Vivian/Florina/Pavie

JrDude

I would've done this earlier, but some unknown force stopped me.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Totla

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on April 14, 2010, 07:52:09 PM
but totla people said mean things and i must defend myself
but silver shut the intercourse  up

Kilroy

ohi

I left because all the people I actively desired to talk to on here could be reached on IRC. The forum was inconvenient compared to IRC, so I left. Evidently you don't care, so whatever.

Have fun without some of your most active members~
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

JrDude

Quote from: Syd on April 15, 2010, 05:37:58 PM
ohi

I left because all the people I actively desired to talk to on here could be reached on IRC. The forum was inconvenient compared to IRC, so I left. Evidently you don't care, so whatever.

We will~
[move][/move]
Dude .

Totla

ohi

oh no plz come back :( :( :( :( :(

Dog Food

ohi

Quote from: Syd on September 21, 2009, 02:36:23 PM
Fuck, I love this place. Seriously. I was permabanned and I still came back. Doesn't that say something? I can't live without this place. Too many good friends here, this forum really won't die. If Silver wanders off with Snorkel to Ukraine, one of us will make our own poopty IBPFree forum and get everyone we can there. It's not our features, it's not our "home page", it's our god darned community that keeps us alive. I can guarantee you, at least half of our active members sincerely care about this place (and those who do probably actually checked the bulletin board and saw the thread), and that's enough to keep a forum going. Despite our chat really being more active than the forum, who the intercourse  cares? We don't need a mass amount of members, really. Look at NS2. We don't need more than we have. Would it be nice? Sure it would. Is it needed? No. We're fine the way we are. nsfcd.com might die one day in the future, but NSF won't die. It won't ever die. As long as we have contact, be it IRC, this forum, or some other forum, we'll be together. We're too close to part now.

Oh, how things change in a matter of months. You lose some respect points, Kilroy.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Spud

DSGamer3002

I read through this whole thread since Pavie told me to, and all I have to say is:

lol

Irene Adler

Quote from: Arcane Saiph on April 15, 2010, 07:05:14 PM
I read through this whole thread since Pavie told me to, and all I have to say is:

lol
I never told you to post, I told you to lol at the drama. :|

Aka Princess_Peach_and_Vivian/Florina/Pavie

DSGamer3002

Quote from: Pavie on April 15, 2010, 07:50:37 PM
I never told you to post, I told you to lol at the drama. :|
What, so you don't want me posting here?  |: