Administrators Address

Started by Macawmoses, April 12, 2010, 10:47:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

You guys say hurtful words :(
...̅̅̅

Macawmoses

Quote from: Syd on April 15, 2010, 05:37:58 PM
ohi

I left because all the people I actively desired to talk to on here could be reached on IRC. The forum was inconvenient compared to IRC, so I left. Evidently you don't care, so whatever.

Have fun without some of your most active members~
So you're leaving but it's inconvenient and you've not been as active. So we're having fun without some of our...most active members? I'm not sure I follow.

Kayo

Wow guys. I'm surprised by how stupid your responses against me were. Especially you FH. Never once did I say that I wanted the rank. I really don't! I don't want it at all. So before you go making all your little assumptions, check and see if i actually SAID that. No. This is why I choose not to listen to your rants at me anymore, since they're based entirely on what you THOUGHT I said.

Guys out there, did I ever say once that I wanted the SS rank? No, I never did. So instead of calling me names and yelling at me for that, how about you critisize me for something I actually said. I just failed to see the entire point in making a specific rank for the job of bridging gaps between other forums. THAT'S ALL I HAD TO SAY.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: Pavie on April 15, 2010, 07:50:37 PM
I never told you to post, I told you to lol at the drama. :|
this isn't drama.

this is K. this is average. you should have seen k + custom
Quote from: Kianglo on April 16, 2010, 11:59:41 AM
Wow guys. I'm surprised by how stupid your responses against me were.
BFB's response missed the point? :V
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Irene Adler

Quote from: Third K on April 16, 2010, 12:35:59 PM
this isn't drama.

this is K. this is average. you should have seen k + custom
Oh trust me, I know.  A better word would've been stupidity, but I didn't want to make certain people feel butthurt.

Aka Princess_Peach_and_Vivian/Florina/Pavie

Kayo

Quote from: Third K on April 16, 2010, 12:35:59 PM
this isn't drama.

this is K. this is average. you should have seen k + customBFB's response missed the point? :V
I'm still waiting for an answer to my question: Why make a rank designed for something everybody can do? That was my original question, you all chose to ninny at me about it though.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

JrDude

Quote from: Kianglo on April 16, 2010, 11:59:41 AM
Wow guys. I'm surprised by how stupid your responses against me were. Especially you FH. Never once did I say that I wanted the rank. I really don't! I don't want it at all. So before you go making all your little assumptions, check and see if i actually SAID that. No. This is why I choose not to listen to your rants at me anymore, since they're based entirely on what you THOUGHT I said.

Guys out there, did I ever say once that I wanted the SS rank? No, I never did. So instead of calling me names and yelling at me for that, how about you critisize me for something I actually said. I just failed to see the entire point in making a specific rank for the job of bridging gaps between other forums. THAT'S ALL I HAD TO SAY.
People don't say a lot of things, but you can tell some other things by what they said.
If you got this rank before this thread, you wouldn't have said a word.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Kayo

Quote from: JrDude âœ" on April 16, 2010, 12:55:54 PM
People don't say a lot of things, but you can tell some other things by what they said.
If you got this rank before this thread, you wouldn't have said a word.
Yes I would. I'd most likely be like "Why do I have this rank? Is there a reason I was chosen for this rank? What?"

In other words, I'd be exactly where I am right now.
[move][/move]

JrDude

Quote from: Kianglo on April 16, 2010, 12:57:21 PM
Yes I would. I'd most likely be like "Why do I have this rank? Is there a reason I was chosen for this rank? What?"

In other words, I'd be exactly where I am right now.
Highly doubtful, but if that makes you feel macho, then keep saying it.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Kayo

Quote from: JrDude âœ" on April 16, 2010, 12:58:49 PM
Highly doubtful, but if that makes you feel macho, then keep saying it.

Actually, entirely true. If I woke up with a new rank, I'd be very concerned. Unless, or course, I got a PM saying "You received the rank of ______ because..."

Wouldnn't you be confused if you suddenly had a strange rank and a thread about it?
[move][/move]

JrDude

Quote from: Kianglo on April 16, 2010, 01:00:27 PM
Actually, entirely true. If I woke up with a new rank, I'd be very concerned. Unless, or course, I got a PM saying "You received the rank of ______ because..."

Wouldnn't you be confused if you suddenly had a strange rank and a thread about it?
I would be confused, I'd even ask why I got it if it wasn't already said, in the end I wouldn't give a rat's ass.
And by "You wouldn't have said a word" I obviously meant you wouldn't be complaining about anyone getting it.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Irene Adler

Quote from: Kianglo on April 16, 2010, 01:00:27 PM

Sure, but I wouldn't rant on and on about it, and probably wouldn't care much in the end.

Aka Princess_Peach_and_Vivian/Florina/Pavie

Kayo

Quote from: JrDude âœ" on April 16, 2010, 01:02:50 PM
I would be confused, I'd even ask why I got it if it wasn't already said, in the end I wouldn't give a rat's ass.
And by "You wouldn't have said a word" I obviously meant you wouldn't be complaining about anyone getting it.
I'm not complaining about anyone gettin git, I'm asking about the rank itself. If I got a rank that other people had too, I wouldn't ask about them, as I'm not even doing that now. It would be more of a "Why us? Why this specific group of people?"
[move][/move]

Lohn Jocke

This thread is making me laugh so hard. ^_^

StarWindWizard7

Gah!
Does it matter?
They got it because we as Staff Wanted them to have it,
reasons I don't feel like even saying. Regardless, it's non of your concern, so Drop it or else I'll remove you myself. (ban)

This thread is to acknowledge the people we wanted them to have, and nothing more.

Last warning.

Damn it, grow up. :|