News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Official 3DS Discussion Thread

Started by Thirdkoopa, January 06, 2010, 08:50:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neerb

Quote from: FruitFlow on April 03, 2011, 04:14:26 PM
Was GS still holding the discount deals for trading in a Lite, I or IXL?
Or did that end after the 3DS release?

I think it lasts til the 17th or the 27th... but yeah, that's how I got it today.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: FruitFlow on April 03, 2011, 04:14:26 PM
Was GS still holding the discount deals for trading in a Lite, I or IXL?
Or did that end after the 3DS release?
They still have it.

$100 less for a DSi XL.
$75 less for a DSi.
$50 less for a DS Lite.

Nayrman

Finally got my 3DS online! My router just blows ass. I input a SSID password one character off (a letter needed to be capitalized) but instead of saying it was wrong, it read it as right, and tried to connect anyway... Geh. Oh well, I got it to work in the end. So yeah, my 3DS works perfect. :D

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Nayrman on April 03, 2011, 05:42:13 PM
Finally got my 3DS online! My router just blows ass. I input a SSID password one character off (a letter needed to be capitalized) but instead of saying it was wrong, it read it as right, and tried to connect anyway... Geh. Oh well, I got it to work in the end. So yeah, my 3DS works perfect. :D
Congrats!

Now wait until May so all our crippled 3DS become fully operational.

Nayrman

Yeah. Speaking of which, is there a system update? When I check it just stays at zero and spins for a while, then reads an error. *shrugs*

DededeCloneChris

There is one. It gives you a video of OK Go.

Neerb

Quote from: OshawottTrainerChris on April 03, 2011, 06:09:38 PM
There is one. It gives you a video of OK Go.

Doesn't it also fix some problem that some people had? And what update is in May?

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Neerb on April 03, 2011, 06:22:30 PM
Doesn't it also fix some problem that some people had? And what update is in May?
Hmm, I don't know what problem.

And that update is the Internet Browser. The Nintendo eShop should be added as well.

Neerb

Quote from: OshawottTrainerChris on April 03, 2011, 06:26:16 PM
Hmm, I don't know what problem.

And that update is the Internet Browser. The Nintendo eShop should be added as well.

MAY? Grah; and on a related note, any idea when we finally get Dream World in Black/White?

FruitFlow

Quote from: OshawottTrainerChris on April 03, 2011, 05:36:40 PM
They still have it.

$100 less for a DSi XL.
$75 less for a DSi.
$50 less for a DS Lite.
DS Phat should have made it for 25.
The list feels incomplete.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Neerb

Alright, I need input (although I may already know the answer): Should I get Ridge Racer or Street Fighter?

Cornwad

Quote from: Neerb on April 04, 2011, 04:54:45 PM
Alright, I need input (although I may already know the answer): Should I get Ridge Racer or Street Fighter?
I hear Ridge Racer is pretty bad, but obviously I'd say Street Fighter anyway.

I really like these Mii QR codes. You can just go around and collect them.

Neerb

Quote from: Cornwad on April 04, 2011, 05:46:07 PM
I hear Ridge Racer is pretty bad, but obviously I'd say Street Fighter anyway.

Really? Ridge Racer seems to be getting pretty decent reviews... I know IGN gave it an 8 or something like that.

Cornwad

Quote from: Neerb on April 04, 2011, 05:54:04 PM
Really? Ridge Racer seems to be getting pretty decent reviews... I know IGN gave it an 8 or something like that.
I hear it has nice 3D but so-so gameplay. It has a 7 on metacritic.

Neerb

I now have Super Street Fighter 4 3D. It's pretty fun, and it looks and controls amazingly. I just need to become good with someone, since, well, this is the first Street Fighter game I've ever owned.

I decided to start with Arcade mode as Ryu, and I got all the way to the end (well, with several continues), but I simply cannot defeat Seth...

I've also played some online matches, and while I generally got destroyed, I did win two matches in a row; one as Vega and the second as Chun-li. I must say, the online is amazing, with almost no connection issues whatsoever; I can only hope all future Nintendo stuff is this good online.