News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Official 3DS Discussion Thread

Started by Thirdkoopa, January 06, 2010, 08:50:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neerb

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Zero

anything interesting?

was too busy smoking krip and being a boss to watch it

Kayo

They noticed that more males are buying the 3DS than females.

So they're releasing a pink 3DS.

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Neerb

MONSTER HUNTER 4. SWEET MOTHER OF CHRISTMAS.

Also:
Mario Tennis 3DS
Fire Emblem 3DS

Nice show, though most of it was too Japanese-aimed for my tastes, showing off Hatsune Miku and the like. And where the heck was the 3DS second circle pad attachment? They never even mentioned it!

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Neerb on September 12, 2011, 08:59:54 PM
MONSTER HUNTER 4. SWEET MOTHER OF CHRISTMAS.

Also:
Mario Tennis 3DS
Fire Emblem 3DS

Nice show, though most of it was too Japanese-aimed for my tastes, showing off Hatsune Miku and the like. And where the heck was the 3DS second circle pad attachment? They never even mentioned it!
It is what is, a meaningless add-on for one game. After all, it was Capcom who told Nintendo about it.

Nayrman

Impressions.

A lot of girl centric announcements. Nothing wrong with that, just doesn't exactly feel like the place for that. Remember all the casual stuff at E3 2008? Kinda feels like that. At the very least they're games or so.

Gundam, Miku, and tons of other things that'll never see the light of day here because apparently if it's "too Japanese" it won't sell here...according to Nintendo these days.

Tons of Monster Hunter news. Uh, ok I guess. I don't really care for that franchise, at all, but I understand it's huge in Japan so sure, why not.

Animal Crossing 3DS. Massive yawns were had. Why does this get a game for every intercourse ing system?

Mario Tennis 3DS. I am so sick of Mario this, Mario that. Between the Wii and DS stuff, I'm just all Mario'd out. C'mon Nintendo, stop putting him in everything and give him a break. It's getting annoying. However, I still want 3D Land, Kart, and Paper. But enough of the "meh" sports titles.

Fire Emblem 3DS. Fuck yeah, something worthwhile for me! At least something good came of this. So I have one more 3DS game to look forward to. Thanks Nintendo. Now, give me F-Zero and I'll be very happy.

Kayo

No second circle pad; I'm buying a 3DS.
[move][/move]

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Nayrman on September 12, 2011, 09:04:11 PM
Mario Tennis 3DS. I am so sick of Mario this, Mario that. Between the Wii and DS stuff, I'm just all Mario'd out. C'mon Nintendo, stop putting him in everything and give him a break. It's getting annoying. However, I still want 3D Land, Kart, and Paper. But enough of the "meh" sports titles.
That's what basically a console mascot is, you know.

DededeCloneChris

NEVER MIND, the add-on is going to be used on Resident Evil: Revelations, MGS3 3D, some other 2 games, and Kingdom Hearts 3D.

On the bright side, the add-on main function is to make these games easier to play. Meaning, it's absolutely not necessary to have.

Nayrman

Quote from: NotAsagiChris on September 12, 2011, 09:12:17 PM
That's what basically a console mascot is, you know.

And I've never liked mascots for entire consoles, or like what Mario and Sonic do. It's too much exposure all the darn time. Why can't they make their own sports games with a few recurring characters instead of more or less shoehorning in Mario for every little thing? Then again, nothing will be worse than the end of the Gamecube when he had to invade every third party sports game as well for absolutely no reason. It's just one of those "Can we have some real effort put into something different instead of just the usual cash grab Nintendo?"

Neerb

Quote from: NotAsagiChris on September 12, 2011, 11:07:19 PM
NEVER MIND, the add-on is going to be used on Resident Evil: Revelations, MGS3 3D, some other 2 games, and Kingdom Hearts 3D.

On the bright side, the add-on main function is to make these games easier to play. Meaning, it's absolutely not necessary to have.

YES. Also, does this mean that MGS3 is the second version (MGS4 style) instead of the first version (MGS1 style)? Because it doesn't seem very clear on this matter, and if it IS the second version, I might actually get it since I only ever played the first.

Doodle

YEAH

Super

I'm excited for Mario Kart 7. I loves me some Mario Kart.