News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Official 3DS Discussion Thread

Started by Thirdkoopa, January 06, 2010, 08:50:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Kayo on September 22, 2011, 05:34:39 PM
Might be rare then. I only remember it because mine happened during Elite Four battle #4 and I had to start back at the beginning :/
Was it pirated?

Kayo

Quote from: PrinnyOnLowBudgetChris on September 22, 2011, 08:50:07 PM
Was it pirated?
Yes because I'm totally too poor to afford to buy a real game. Just keep playing on that stereotype, you mexican.

It's a glitch with the ACTUAL GAME. Playing it. On my gameboy. The early copies, which the true fans bought, had the glitch. It doesn't happen with EVERY thunderbolt, but it happens.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Kayo on September 22, 2011, 08:53:09 PM
Yes because I'm totally too poor to afford to buy a real game. Just keep playing on that stereotype, you mexican.

It's a glitch with the ACTUAL GAME. Playing it. On my gameboy. The early copies, which the true fans bought, had the glitch. It doesn't happen with EVERY thunderbolt, but it happens.
Must've been a faulty copy.

Kayo

Quote from: PrinnyOnLowBudgetChris on September 22, 2011, 09:04:55 PM
Must've been a faulty copy.
IT'S A FUCKING NORMAL GLITCH

God you don't know what the intercourse  you're talking about. I suppose you believe that Missingno. only appears in a defective copy of Pokemon Red or Blue, huh?
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Custom

Quote from: Kayo on September 22, 2011, 09:51:30 PM
IT'S A FUCKING NORMAL GLITCH

God you don't know what the intercourse  you're talking about. I suppose you believe that Missingno. only appears in a defective copy of Pokemon Red or Blue, huh?

shut the intercourse u p you faggot stop playing the tru f4n card

i bought two copies of ruby and one sapphire on release
never had a problem with any of them
stop being a piece of poop you fag
gosh darn sorry you bought a piece of poop copy
don't drop it in the toilet next time

the way you guys act about pokemon is annoying as hell you take over every thread with your pokemon poop
shut up about it move on
this is 3ds discussion not I CAN'T GET POKEMON RUBY TO WORK BECUAE THUNDRBOLT

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Doodle

Quote from: Custom on September 22, 2011, 11:32:47 PM
i bought two copies of ruby and one sapphire on release
why would you even
YEAH

Zero

Kayo

[move][/move]

Neerb

Quote from: Zero on September 23, 2011, 11:47:51 AM
So guys

how bout that 3DS

My friend has gotten me into Fire Emblem via Blazing Sword (first game released outside of Japan) and Path of Radiance, so now I'm looking forward to that beautiful 3DS one we saw a trailer for at TGS.

Also, Kid Icarus Uprising looks SO AWESOME, I can't wait for it to finally come out.

Zero

That Kingdom Hearts game has some impressive graphics. Was a nice surprise.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Zero on September 23, 2011, 01:00:29 PM
That Kingdom Hearts game has some impressive graphics. Was a nice surprise.
It's the same kind of graphics seen as PS2 games, though. I feel that they should stick with them because it just looks pretty like that.

Zero

Quote from: PrinnyOnLowBudgetChris on September 23, 2011, 01:49:17 PM
It's the same kind of graphics seen as PS2 games, though. I feel that they should stick with them because it just looks pretty like that.

Well it looked better than Birth By Sleep from what I could see. That's all I really cared about. BbS looked great, though

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Zero on September 23, 2011, 02:19:55 PM
Well it looked better than Birth By Sleep from what I could see. That's all I really cared about. BbS looked great, though
Did they get rid of those flat face movements? You know, *blink, blink, mouth blinks*.

Zero

Quote from: PrinnyOnLowBudgetChris on September 23, 2011, 02:24:01 PM
Did they get rid of those flat face movements? You know, *blink, blink, mouth blinks*.

Not sure