<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Official 3DS Discussion Thread

Started by Thirdkoopa, January 06, 2010, 08:50:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

Quote from: Zero on October 04, 2011, 11:27:11 PM
Pretty much what Custom said.

It was a game a lot of people bought because well, who the intercourse  didn't? I knew people that skipped RSE and DPPt but picked up HGSS because of nostalgia.
yeah see, yet Neerb refuses to get it without reason.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Custom

Quote from: Kayo on October 05, 2011, 03:35:41 AM

dude
shut up
just stop

if anything, there is no reason to GET HGSS
oh boy it's the same poop as before
very exciting

it's smarter to spend money on games that actually bring new concepts and ideas into play
sorry we're not the SUPER KEWL POKEMON fan that you are

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Custom

Quote from: JrDude 益 on October 05, 2011, 02:29:35 AM
Gray will be on the Original GameBoy. It makes sense, it's gonna be a Combination of Black & White, which is the colors GB uses.
GB Gray. Logic used. If you disagree you're obviously retarded.

that would actually be really cool if they did that

CoasterKid93

Quote from: Custom on October 05, 2011, 09:07:37 AM
dude
shut up
just stop

if anything, there is no reason to GET HGSS
oh boy it's the same poop as before
very exciting

it's smarter to spend money on games that actually bring new concepts and ideas into play
sorry we're not the SUPER KEWL POKEMON fan that you are
Quote from: whatwewishfor on March 14, 2014, 09:35:19 AM
DINAH I EAT DINAH EVERY NIGHT LAST NIGHT I HAD PIZZA HAHAHAHAH

Zero

Quote from: Kayo on October 05, 2011, 03:35:41 AM

Uh...what?

He has a reason.

Kayo

Quote from: Zero on October 05, 2011, 12:02:41 PM
Uh...what?

He has a reason.
"Because I bought Pearl" isn't a reason.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Neerb

Kayo

[move][/move]

Custom

Quote from: Kayo on October 05, 2011, 12:06:54 PM
"Because I bought Pearl" isn't a reason.

He has a reason
Well, more specifically lack of reason
it's a waste of money kayo, just face it
these games aren't changing the face of the earth and HGSS didn't bring any new mindblowing features into the series

Kayo

Quote from: Custom on October 05, 2011, 03:24:54 PM
He has a reason
Well, more specifically lack of reason
it's a waste of money kayo, just face it
these games aren't changing the face of the earth and HGSS didn't bring any new mindblowing features into the series
They were still fun to play, and it was like playing G/S again only we actually had good colors, autorun, and everything was just beautiful. (I loved the new Ecruteak City)

It was a fun game.
[move][/move]

Doodle

Quote from: Kayo on October 04, 2011, 06:54:27 PM
They won't. Go compare Ruby/Sapphire to Emerald and Diamond/Pearl to Platinum and you'll see--

Oh wait, aren't you the idiot who only buys one game per gen?
>he's an idiot for not buying the same basic game multiple times
good lord man

But you still should buy HGSS if you enjoyed G/S/C. It's probably the best Pokemon game I've played recently and it's nice to go through a pretty Johto.
YEAH

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: Custom on October 04, 2011, 07:21:27 PM
there are a lot of things wrong with this
first of all, although d/p and r/s to their respective third gen titles only changes gameplay slightly and doesn't alter graphics, they cannot port black/white to the 3ds in its current form. It looks like poop on that thing. it would be smart for them to upgrade as they can also use that system for the r/s remakes. the 3d pokedex kind of makes me feel like they're ready to step things up. they can't rely on pixels forever. when I take my DS to school and play black and white, the casual kids around me always go "man those graphics are so bad"

second of all, if he is buying the third release of each game per gen, he can call you an idiot all he wants and you can't say poop. he's saving money and getting both of the original gen games and more. you're just being an poop hole for saying someone is an idiot for buying one game each gen, and that's coming from me. Not everyone wants to throw $90 to get 2 new pokemon in each title and have everything stay the same.
That's completely irrelevant, since the game would obviously support the 3DS's higher resolution. In fact, it would look better than Black and White do on DS.

Custom

Quote from: Hero_of_Darkness on October 05, 2011, 03:57:57 PM
That's completely irrelevant, since the game would obviously support the 3DS's higher resolution. In fact, it would look better than Black and White do on DS.

i ain't give no intercourse s

Neerb

I would just like to point out that I am neither for nor against Pokemon remakes. Yellow may be better than Red/Blue, Emerald may be better than Ruby/Silver, and perhaps HG/SS are the best games in the whole series, but I am simply not interested enough to own multiple versions at a time, especially with more and more awesome games coming out. If you buy all of them, great; if you don't play Pokemon at all, great.

Kayo

Quote from: Doodle on October 05, 2011, 03:30:13 PM
>he's an idiot for not buying the same basic game multiple times
good lord man

But you still should buy HGSS if you enjoyed G/S/C. It's probably the best Pokemon game I've played recently and it's nice to go through a pretty Johto.
>call me idiot
>agree anyway
[move][/move]