Main Menu

Official 3DS Discussion Thread

Started by Thirdkoopa, January 06, 2010, 08:50:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doodle

Quote from: Kayo on October 05, 2011, 05:13:25 PM
>call me idiot
>agree anyway
There's a difference between a full out remake of a game released almost a decade before and another iteration of the same game with a few additional features. :U
YEAH

Kayo

Quote from: Doodle on October 05, 2011, 05:24:06 PM
There's a difference between a full out remake of a game released almost a decade before and another iteration of the same game with a few additional features. :U
I didn't call him an idiot for not wanting to buy Gray, I called him an idiot thinking that the only reason he wouldn't buy Gray is because the graphics wouldn't be majorly improved.

I also called him an idiot for his "one game per generation" rule. To make it a personal "rule" of sorts is taking it way too far.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Custom

Quote from: Kayo on October 05, 2011, 05:49:44 PM
I didn't call him an idiot for not wanting to buy Gray, I called him an idiot thinking that the only reason he wouldn't buy Gray is because the graphics wouldn't be majorly improved.

I also called him an idiot for his "one game per generation" rule. To make it a personal "rule" of sorts is taking it way too far.

you're the idiot here
kthx

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Zero

Quote from: Kayo on October 05, 2011, 12:06:54 PM
"Because I bought Pearl" isn't a reason.

Yes it is. The gameplay formula is the same as DPPt, Kayo. The only thing he's missing out on is Pokedex completion and I doubt many people have the "gotta catch em all" fever anymore. 600+ pokemon? Fuck.That.Shit.

I've caught them all 4 times now. I can live without doing it again.

Kayo

Quote from: Zero on October 05, 2011, 06:25:44 PM
Yes it is. The gameplay formula is the same as DPPt, Kayo. The only thing he's missing out on is Pokedex completion and I doubt many people have the "gotta catch em all" fever anymore. 600+ pokemon? Fuck.That.Shit.

I've caught them all 4 times now. I can live without doing it again.

Although HGSS was more fun to play than D/P.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Custom

yeah it's intercourse ing fun
but it's a waste of money

Kayo

Quote from: Custom on October 05, 2011, 06:48:35 PM
yeah it's intercourse ing fun
but it's a waste of money
well yeah if you're broke and can't afford intercourse ing $40
[move][/move]

Zero

Quote from: Kayo on October 05, 2011, 06:38:34 PM
Although HGSS was more fun to play than D/P.

lol I agree, but its just because there is so much content. It's a good time killer.

Custom

Quote from: Kayo on October 05, 2011, 06:49:12 PM
well yeah if you're broke and can't afford intercourse ing $40

or if you want to spend your money on games you don't already have 5 copies of

Kayo

Quote from: Custom on October 05, 2011, 07:05:53 PM
or if you want to spend your money on games you don't already have 5 copies of
>mfw call of duty
>mfw halo
>mfw final fantasy

So?
[move][/move]

Neerb

Quote from: Kayo on October 05, 2011, 08:05:47 PM
>mfw call of duty
>mfw halo
>mfw final fantasy

So?

Final Fantasy isn't "same game over and over;" it's not even always the same mechanics. There's also the story, which is far deeper than anything as generically written as CoD, Halo, or Pokemon.

Also, I don't buy any of these games either. Not that they aren't fun; I'm just not interested.

Mona

Neerb

The partners better freaking come back. So far this game looks better than Super Paper Mario, but it still doesn't look quite like 1 & 2. I've yet to see a unique character or location, and the combat system doesn't even look the same (not that the literal paper stuff isn't great).

Mona

There was a chain chomp partner confirmed waaay back, and in this video I saw a shiny crown-looking thing. Not sure if it was a partner, though.
Anyway, it looks like they're just trying not to reveal too much. I hope it has some cool and unique places like in TTYD.

Kayo

Please please please go back toward the awesomeness level of TTYD.
[move][/move]