<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Official 3DS Discussion Thread

Started by Thirdkoopa, January 06, 2010, 08:50:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doodle

Quote from: PrinnyOnLowBudgetChris on October 21, 2011, 06:49:19 PM
What's wrong with you?
But the better deal is to have waited. The 3DS was not worth buying for $250. :U
YEAH

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Doodle on October 21, 2011, 07:01:45 PM
But the better deal is to have waited. The 3DS was not worth buying for $250. :U
What's wrong with you?

Chris8492

My main idea is to wait, like doodle explained,
1 i dont have the urgency to buy the game system or the games when they first come out
2 they will cost less.

DededeCloneChris

Pfft, I never did actually ask that seriously. It's just that the video contains something that's turning into a meme.

Zero

Quote from: Chris93 on October 21, 2011, 07:18:51 PM
My main idea is to wait, like doodle explained,
1 i dont have the urgency to buy the game system or the games when they first come out
2 they will cost less.

Well now is a pretty good time to get one.

Super Mario 3D Land comes out in a few weeks.

Doodle

Quote from: PrinnyOnLowBudgetChris on October 21, 2011, 07:26:20 PM
Pfft, I never did actually ask that seriously. It's just that the video contains something that's turning into a meme.
oh ( ゚ ヮ゚)

Also
CHRISTMAS HERE I COME
YEAH

Kayo

Quote from: PrinnyOnLowBudgetChris on October 21, 2011, 06:49:19 PM
What's wrong with you?
Are you intercourse ing retarded

WHATS WRONG WITH YOU YOU CANT SAY YOU LIKE NINTENDO IF YOU WONT SPEND $250 FOR A SYSTEM WITH ONLY ONE GAME FOR IT WHICH IS A REMAKE ANYWAY
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Zero

yet another joke going over kayo's head

Kayo

Quote from: Zero on October 21, 2011, 09:07:17 PM
yet another joke going over kayo's head
You do realize this is Chris we're talking about, right? He doesn't even know what he was saying.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Kayo on October 21, 2011, 09:53:46 PM
You do realize this is Chris we're talking about, right? He doesn't even know what he was saying.
I do, you don't.

Zero

Quote from: Kayo on October 21, 2011, 09:53:46 PM

:|

Super

Kayo has reached the point in his intellectual career where what he says goes over his head.

Custom

Quote from: Kayo on October 21, 2011, 08:58:33 PM
Are you intercourse ing retarded

WHATS WRONG WITH YOU YOU CANT SAY YOU LIKE NINTENDO IF YOU WONT SPEND $250 FOR A SYSTEM WITH ONLY ONE GAME FOR IT WHICH IS A REMAKE ANYWAY

BIG WHOA ALERT BIG WHOA ALERT BIG WHOA ALERT BIG WHOA ALERT BIG WHOA ALERT BIG WHOA ALERT BIG WHOA ALERT BIG WHOA ALERT BIG WHOA ALERT

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Kayo

[move][/move]

Chris8492