News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Official 3DS Discussion Thread

Started by Thirdkoopa, January 06, 2010, 08:50:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hero_of_Darkness

Amazon's not selling the 3DS (directly) anymore! D:

EDIT: Actually, stuff's happening with Wii and DS as well. Nintendo going third-party confirmed? :p

EDIT2: Actually, they're still selling the Wii, but it's only the crappy new model without BC.

EDIT3: And the only DSi XL they're selling is the new pink one. And the only DSi they have is the blue one.

Super

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: Super on October 27, 2011, 04:33:51 PM
Amazon just hates gamers.

Then why did they make the Kindle Fire?

I hope this doesn't really men anything. Considering their financial report for April-September and the fact that exchange rates cost them more than half a billion dollars, it would not be unreasonable for them to pull out of the US right now...

But Amazon probably just ran out of stock... or something...

EDIT: They still have the white DSi and some bundles...

Hero_of_Darkness

Iwata just announced that Nintendo's going to allow eShop purchases via PC and smartphone next year.

At first it'll only let you browse and them use QR codes to go to the page on eShop, but later it'll let you make purchases. That seems to imply an account system, but knowing Nintendo it'll be some type of system code.

[spoiler]They plan to show the final version of Wii U at E3. Based on that, Wii U definitely won't hit before July. I'm still hoping for September, but my money's on late November. They really want to avoid the 3DS mistakes.[/spoiler]

Neerb

Don't forget the best part! The pic on IGN claimed the eShop will offer Demos and Add-ons as well! Nintendo is finally reaching modern gaming online... well, except the friend codes, but at least that's only one per console...

Hero_of_Darkness

Well, yeah, but we've known that for months.

Mona

It's so beautiful. //(*0*)\\
Just take my darn rupees!

Hero_of_Darkness

*grabs bat*

*goes to beat Reggie with it*

Zero

You know this would have been a genius bundle idea had they done this when the game came out.

Did the Wii print so much money that they fired everyone in the marketing department?

DededeCloneChris

Well, to be fair, Europe is less liked by Japan when it comes down to game releases.

Zero

Quote from: PrinnyOnLowBudgetChris on November 08, 2011, 10:38:25 PM
Well, to be fair, Europe is less liked by Japan when it comes down to game releases.

doesn't change the fact that had they done this in all regions when OoT came out it would have been genius

JrDude

Quote from: Bloody Mona on November 08, 2011, 09:33:49 PM

It's so beautiful. //(*0*)\\
Just take my darn rupees!
How much is that and where can I get it?
[move][/move]
Dude .

Zero

Doodle

YEAH

JrDude

Europe caught Nintendo doing naughty things and is getting special treatment to get them to shuddap
[move][/move]
Dude .