News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Official 3DS Discussion Thread

Started by Thirdkoopa, January 06, 2010, 08:50:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Zero

Kayo

Quote from: Michio Kaku on November 21, 2011, 09:51:50 PM
much better
Waiting for this is worth not being able to play free games that I can still play for free on my Gameboy anyway.
[move][/move]

Kayo

[move][/move]

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Gravy-o on November 24, 2011, 06:49:31 PM
Dear god I want this so intercourse ing bad I hate how everything sells out so fast
Better stay on your toes since Christmas is supposedly the season when all the 3DS are leaving the malls like Swedish Cheese.

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: PrinnyOnLowBudgetChris on November 24, 2011, 07:32:31 PM
Better stay on your toes since Christmas is supposedly the season when all the 3DS are leaving the malls like Swedish Cheese.

I think we all know what happens to games systems during the holidays, especially ones made by Nintendo.

Nayrman

All I can say is hooray for pre-ordering online. Sure, it's not quite in yet but at least I'm getting it. Amazon has been really weird with shipping things lately.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Nayrman on November 25, 2011, 01:02:28 PM
All I can say is hooray for pre-ordering online. Sure, it's not quite in yet but at least I'm getting it. Amazon has been really weird with shipping things lately.
Nayrman, what are you going to do with two 3DSs?

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: Nayrman on November 25, 2011, 01:02:28 PM

Amazon was actually selling it?

Nayrman

Quote from: PrinnyOnLowBudgetChris on November 25, 2011, 01:14:55 PM
Nayrman, what are you going to do with two 3DSs?

Ah, should clarify then (my bad). It's actually my little cousin getting it. He was worried he wasn't gonna get one for the holidays so I told him to see if Amazon had it and apparently they did, if at least for a little bit.

Neerb

3DS update is on its way!!

On December 8th, 3DS owners will receive a firmware update that lets them record 3D videos and get new StreetPass games like Find Mii 2.

I don't care much about the 3DS's cruddy cameras, but if we can RECORD videos, then presumably we should be able to WATCH videos, and if I can save videos on my SD card from my computer and watch them on the 3DS, that would be nice.

DededeCloneChris

I care more about the extra update they're tossing in to make up for the delay.