News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Official 3DS Discussion Thread

Started by Thirdkoopa, January 06, 2010, 08:50:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neerb

Quote from: GamingPrinceChris on December 25, 2011, 08:22:42 PM
There's going to be a new Nintendo Direct mini-conference from Iwata this next 27th. I'm hoping he's willing to unveil new info.

Some news from IGN (I missed the actual show):
-Kid Icarus Uprising comes out in March for America and Europe
-Kid Icarus Uprising's 3-on-3 multiplayer will be both local and online
-Fire Emblem 3DS has an official Japanese title: "Fire Emblem: Kakuse"
-Fire Emblem: Kakuse will feature 2-player co-op
-Japan is getting playable demos on the eShop for titles such as Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater, Resident Evil: Revelations, Rhythm Thief & the Emperor's Treasure, and Theatrhythm Final Fantasy

Also, there's a rumor going around that Fire Emblem: Kakuse will be the first first-party Nintendo game to have paid DLC, which would be a fairly huge step for Nintendo's future.

Super

Quote from: Delibird on December 27, 2011, 11:11:57 AM
Some news from IGN (I missed the actual show):
-Kid Icarus Uprising comes out in March for America and Europe
-Kid Icarus Uprising's 3-on-3 multiplayer will be both local and online
-Fire Emblem 3DS has an official Japanese title: "Fire Emblem: Kakuse"
-Fire Emblem: Kakuse will feature 2-player co-op
-Japan is getting playable demos on the eShop for titles such as Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater, Resident Evil: Revelations, Rhythm Thief & the Emperor's Treasure, and Theatrhythm Final Fantasy

Also, there's a rumor going around that Fire Emblem: Kakuse will be the first first-party Nintendo game to have paid DLC, which would be a fairly huge step for Nintendo's future.
I hope Nintendo doesn't whore out DLC like 99.99999% of the gaming industry.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Super on December 27, 2011, 03:03:56 PM
I hope Nintendo doesn't whore out DLC like 99.99999% of the gaming industry.
It said it never headed to paid DLC during the Wii lifespan because it doesn't want its games to feel incomplete. I'm sure its DLC isn't going to be that game-breaking or anything if it keeps that reasoning in mind.

Super

Quote from: GamingPrinceChris on December 28, 2011, 09:42:56 AM
It said it never headed to paid DLC during the Wii lifespan because it doesn't want its games to feel incomplete. I'm sure its DLC isn't going to be that game-breaking or anything if it keeps that reasoning in mind.
I hope so. I don't want Nintendo to become a huge slut like Activision, EA, Ubisoft, etc.

Neerb

Does anyone know when those Kid Icarus anime are supposed to come out?

DededeCloneChris

In other news, I'm sending my 3DS for repairs. The loud creacking the top part does when opening/closing it is just too much for me to bear.

That, and see if they can do something about how the top screen and outside border get scratched with the touch screen's border and the cracks on the buttons (I don't think they'll do something on last two). Here hoping my one year warranty works well for my wallet.

Kayo

Quote from: GamingPrinceChris on January 04, 2012, 09:34:25 PM
That, and see if they can do something about how the top screen and outside border get scratched with the touch screen's border and the cracks on the buttons (I don't think they'll do something on last two). Here hoping my one year warranty works well for my wallet.
You know, I pointed this out several months ago and you blatantly denied it. Hm, now.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Pennington on January 06, 2012, 01:01:17 PM
You know, I pointed this out several months ago and you blatantly denied it. Hm, now.
Sheesh, man. Stop living in the past.

Kayo

Quote from: GamingPrinceChris on January 06, 2012, 01:19:16 PM
Sheesh, man. Stop living in the past.
Just remember that people other than you can know what they're talking about.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Zero

Kayo

I get little vertical marks, but they rub off easily.
[move][/move]

Super

Quote from: Pennington on January 07, 2012, 07:24:20 PM
Just remember that people other than you can know what they're talking about.
And some people dwell on things that don't matter anymore.

DededeCloneChris

We'll be getting demos starting tomorrow. The first demo of the day will be Resident Evil: Revelations.

Doodle

Quote from: Pennington on January 06, 2012, 01:01:17 PM
haha
I remember this, too

Also I need to buy more screen protectors. I put them on wrong and they end up with weird circles
YEAH

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: GamingPrinceChris on January 18, 2012, 08:16:03 AM
We'll be getting demos starting tomorrow. The first demo of the day will be Resident Evil: Revelations.

Great news!

I need new pants!