News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Official 3DS Discussion Thread

Started by Thirdkoopa, January 06, 2010, 08:50:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

X-3

Proof? Last I read it was in the top 25 for last month. Exact sales haven't been seen yet.

edit: okay nevermind yeah it didn't do so hot

Hero_of_Darkness

Such a shame, but it was a bad month overall for both hardware and software. Vita... :/ Still, I blame the lack of advertising.

At least both MK7 and SM3DL sold more than 100k each in February.

Kayo

How 'bout that Kid Icarus: Uprising?
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Pennington on March 09, 2012, 07:31:11 PM
How 'bout that Kid Icarus short on Nintendo Video?
Fixed it for you.

Hero_of_Darkness

http://mynintendonews.com/2012/03/10/brand-new-donkey-kong-game-coming-to-nintendo-3ds/

A Nintendo leak? Holy intercourse . Someone just lost their job.

Neerb

Holy crap, the anime is finally here! Part one of six, anyway... Time to watch!

Also, who the heck cares about DK? Did no one notice that that "leaked" photo had Super Smash Bros 3D "Coming 2012" ?!?!?!?!?!?!?! That should either prove DK's fake or get us more excited about Smash.

Nayrman

And what's that? Nintendo actually made a decent commercial for a game for the first time in like ever for Kid Icarus? Neat.

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if there was a DK game for the 3DS. As much as Nintendo would like to, they can't rely on Mario for everything every year, or the market gets way too saturated with that one product. DK, while not as big as Mario per se, at least has a name everyone knows, and works as a platformer in the same ways Mario does, so I can see that being a smart move on Nintendo's part. But if the game is actually real, we'll see.

I just don't get the "pre-order Smash 3DS!" stuff. C'mon guys, it's like saying I can place pre-orders on the next Mario platformer for the WiiU, yeah, we knew it was coming but at least wait until the game has been shown at least once.

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: Neerb on March 10, 2012, 09:32:07 AM
Holy crap, the anime is finally here! Part one of six, anyway... Time to watch!

Also, who the heck cares about DK? Did no one notice that that "leaked" photo had Super Smash Bros 3D "Coming 2012" ?!?!?!?!?!?!?! That should either prove DK's fake or get us more excited about Smash.
You've clearly never heard anything about DKCR's sales.

That said, yeah EB's lying for attention.

DededeCloneChris

The second part of Production I.G.'s Kid Icarus is here.

Neerb

Man, these are terrible; I expected more from I.G. Although, I guess it can partially be blamed on the mediocre voice-actors (I guess the ones from the actual game are busy?), not to mention that dubbing in cgi looks much more awkward than traditional anime. Of course, the animation doesn't even look good to begin with...

Hopefully the two Palutena shorts and the Medusa short are better; at least the actual game looks and sounds better.

Or, you know, maybe I'm just expecting too much from free 3-minute shorts...

DededeCloneChris

I thought they were the same VAs, unless Johnny Yong Bosch and Laura Bailey are using different names.

Kayo

Quote from: NoiseHunterChris on March 09, 2012, 08:27:29 PM
Fixed it for you.
No you didn't.

I repeat:

Am I the only one excited for it?

Quote from: Hero_of_Darkness on March 10, 2012, 06:46:03 AM

http://mynintendonews.com/2012/03/10/brand-new-donkey-kong-game-coming-to-nintendo-3ds/

A Nintendo leak? Holy intercourse . Someone just lost their job.
DK3D? IS THAT REAL? FUCKING GETTING IT ON RELEASE DAY AND NO ONE CAN STOP ME
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: Pennington on March 10, 2012, 07:32:30 PM
No you didn't.

I repeat:

Am I the only one excited for it?
DK3D? IS THAT REAL? FUCKING GETTING IT ON RELEASE DAY AND NO ONE CAN STOP ME
Sorry, but it's fake. Technically, it's not confirmed fake, but EBGames is also taking pre-orders for "Kirby 3D", so they're probably just guessing games that will probably come someday and basically ripping people off with pre-orders. Also, look at the box next to it. If I had noticed that obvious BS, I wouldn't have posted this. >.>;

Kayo

Quote from: Hero_of_Darkness on March 10, 2012, 08:13:59 PM
Sorry, but it's fake. Technically, it's not confirmed fake, but EBGames is also taking pre-orders for "Kirby 3D", so they're probably just guessing games that will probably come someday and basically ripping people off with pre-orders. Also, look at the box next to it. If I had noticed that obvious BS, I wouldn't have posted this. >.>;
How incredibly lame. I was all excited for a "Donkey Kong 3D" too.

Nintendo/Retro Studios better make a DK3D anyway.
[move][/move]

Neerb

Quote from: NoiseHunterChris on March 10, 2012, 06:38:24 PM
I thought they were the same VAs, unless Johnny Yong Bosch and Laura Bailey are using different names.

Johnny Yong Bosch and Tara Strong are Pit and Palutena in the upcoming game.
Antony Del Rio and Ali Hillis are Pit and Palutena in the two shorts that have been released so far.