News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Official 3DS Discussion Thread

Started by Thirdkoopa, January 06, 2010, 08:50:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hero_of_Darkness

My attacks actually hit today... but six of the people I StreetPassed today were people I hadn't met before. lol. At least I got up to the final boss, though I'll obviously still need 2-3 more playthroughs to get everything.

Also, you don't need any coins for Find Mii I other than maybe the dark room, and you'll probably only need about 20 coins per playthrough in Find Mii II. I don't use coins for the puzzles because the ~30 pieces I get per week from StreetPass are enough until I get all of the hats.

Neerb

Woohoo, I actually unlocked Find Mii II! I didn't realize that so many of those blank hat spots were for Find Mii II... also, my Mii's children are absolutely terrifying.

Now I just need some coins so I can actually play the thing.

Mona

Quote from: The True Nicolas Cage on April 01, 2012, 11:07:48 AM
also, my Mii's children are absolutely terrifying.

Yeah. I'm still wondering how my children ended up with blonde hair and black eyebrows.

Hero_of_Darkness

I was stuck with a laugh full of nervousness and terror for like 5 minutes after seeing them. They both looked like blonde black guys that got a sex change into girls, then back into guys, then back into girls.

Hero_of_Darkness

I can use the 3D while lying down now. I'm really getting used to it!

Neerb

Quote from: Hero_of_Darkness on April 05, 2012, 09:57:15 AM
I can use the 3D while lying down now. I'm really getting used to it!

Playing Kid Icarus Uprising like that yet?

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: The True Nicolas Cage on April 05, 2012, 10:02:58 AM
Playing Kid Icarus Uprising like that yet?
I don't have that. $40 is a lot for me.

Hero_of_Darkness

Wow, Japan. 3DS outselling V ita 10:1...

DededeCloneChris

Looks like my GameStop has a release date sheet for these 3DS games.

We can cross out some of them, though.

Mona

Silly Gamestop.
I'm pretty darn sure that Animal Crossing, Luigi's Mansion 2, and Paper Mario are not all coming out on the same day.
Also, Kingdom Hearts 3D is supposed to come out earlier than that.

Kayo

I'm still hoping desperately that Luigi's Mansion 2 and Paper Mario 3D come out earlier than that.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Zero

Hero_of_Darkness

This is totally not an awesome ad.

DededeCloneChris

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/04/19/the-next-nintendo-direct-presentation-is-this-weekend/

A new Nintendo Direct is scheduled this weekend in Japan. We're most likely getting one ourselves around that time by Reggie, too.

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: NoiseHunterChris on April 20, 2012, 08:01:42 AM
http://www.siliconera.com/2012/04/19/the-next-nintendo-direct-presentation-is-this-weekend/

A new Nintendo Direct is scheduled this weekend in Japan. We're most likely getting one ourselves around that time by Reggie, too.
Or just tweets. lol.

Japan ND is in 4.5 hours from time of posting.