News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

When you where a kid?

Started by phatyo, December 02, 2007, 06:46:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phatyo

Did you ever want something for xmas and then got something els ? And been mad at santa :P

Lotos

"I don't KNOW"

~Dr. Rabbit, the world's ONLY Rabbit dentist!

Transient Link

No I always got the "big" stuff I wanted yet I stopped beleveing in santa at like 10 :-\

TAINTED3

Nope.
My parents get me w.e. I want. If they can't get it "Santa" would send me a letter saying the elves are stupid and couldn't make what I wanted. =\

L10

Quote from: TAINTED3 on December 02, 2007, 07:03:49 PM
Nope.
My parents get me w.e. I want. If they can't get it "Santa" would send me a letter saying the elves are stupid and couldn't make what I wanted. =\
rofl
0o!f

Pokesamrus

I got yugioh cards from santa and got POed that my parents hated me so much that they didn't buy me any. :X

Pikagirl_777

I pretty much have always gotten what I wanted for Christmas. Only one time though, a few years back, I wanted Tak and the Power of Juju for the GC (Or was it the PS2? I forgot) but I got the GBA version instead. I still believed in Santa until I was like, 11. But I still gotta play along with Christmas and Santa because of my little cousin (She's 2 I think, and she's pretty smart. She can follow directions and listen to her parent's pretty well)