News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

If someone could help me look for sprites it'd be greatly appreciated.

Started by Kilroy, May 19, 2008, 03:35:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kilroy

I've been scouring Google for an hour and a half after looking through spriters-resource and can't find anything for a custom Scarab Tank sprite from Halo (because the friend that is doing all the programming in a game we're making is whining about having it in there >_> ) and I really can't find anything. The closest thing I found was a great sheet that had everything Halo related known to man EXCEPT a scarab tank.

If anyone could help us here, they get a big hug with a cookie.
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

えっちーせんぱい

Kilroy

Quote from: Blaziken on May 19, 2008, 06:38:43 PM
TSR doesn't do sprites of crappy games as far as I know..
They have Halo sprites, actually. Again, I found everything needed that we're using FROM Halo except the scarab tank ;-;

And it isn't crappy, it's mediocre with a poopload of hype and a ginormous fanbase.
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Lotos

Can't you just find a sprite that looks like a scarab tank and edit it to look similar to one?  I did that with Bugs Bunny and Dr. Rabbit.

Kilroy

Quote from: Lotos on May 20, 2008, 12:33:25 PM
Can't you just find a sprite that looks like a scarab tank and edit it to look similar to one?  I did that with Bugs Bunny and Dr. Rabbit.
I fail at editing. I could attempt to mix the Pelican and Scorpion Tank sprites, along with some pillars I found from some other game, but it would look like poop >_>;
 FOR NSF MASCOT