News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

What did you do this week?

Started by Johnny Ringo, November 23, 2007, 10:36:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny Ringo

Now that this whole craziness around Thanksgiving and Black Friday is giving way to the madness of Christmas shopping I decided to see how everyone spent the week.

For me it was homeschool during the first of the week.  I went to the Community College for Piano classes on Tuesday, stopped by the bagel tree and enjoyed lunch with the company of a lovely young lady. After that I walked home from there andgot ready for church which had been rescheduled to Tuesday that week.  On Wednesday I helped somebody move out of his house, got a good payment out of it and headed to my Grandmothers for dinner. We had raviolli's and I talked with my cousin's for a bit.

What I didn't realize was that the whole thing was a trap. I'd been sick when we planned  my birthday so it was delayed, until now. BAM! Suprise birthday! I received a refridgerrator and fine chocolate as well as some more monetary gifts. Friday was Thanksigving which suprisingly enough was the most uneventful day of the week. We ate, a lot.