News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

The Mole~Wolfpika is the Mole; Mackormoses is the Winner!

Started by Light, April 26, 2008, 09:40:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you like to see another season?

HELL YES!!
5 (45.5%)
Sure, as long as there is a better Mole.
4 (36.4%)
Do what you want; I won't participate in it.
0 (0%)
No.
2 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Light

TUWMKOFDLHBFCVPDHIAXKNGANGILKSNHTKJHBVELKMHDOQWLOIE
EUR_P_
Who is the Mole?
Surely not a survivor?

THE MOLE WAS HERE

With Summer quickly approaching, I?ve decided to bring back an old reality-show game from the past (which is returning in June! Hooray! =D), and make it into a game here on the forums.

Welcome to The Mole.

Most information of the game can be found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mole

In this online version of the game, the rules will be slightly different, however.

Every Saturday at about 5:15 PM PST, I will hold a council with the members of the game at chat in #nsider. I will then discuss challenges and new objectives for the contestants of the game.

Almost every challenge will have a reward of some type: most likely, either exemptions or weeks added to the pot. Exemptions give players immunity from being eliminated by scoring lowest on the Quiz.

The pot contains the amount of weeks the winner, runner-up, and the Mole will have their ranks. However, the pot will not fall below four weeks, and will start with that in the beginning. For instance, if you manage to accumulate ten weeks in the pot, the winner, runner-up, and the Mole will have their ranks for fourteen weeks. Simple, right?

One of the people who sign up, either by PM or post, will be the Mole. I have already decided who the Mole is. The Mole will act as a deceiver to all in the game. Of course, throughout the game, there will be clues to who the Mole is? it?s up to you to piece them together.

At the end of each week, there will be a quiz determining who you think the Mole is, based on the information. A question could be, for instance, ?Whose name was the Mole?s under in the challenge on Week 2?? Following that question will be a list of possible answers. You must then choose one of those answers. The person with the least amount of questions correct will be eliminated from the game. If there is a tie, the person who answered the slowest will be eliminated.

If you sign up, please make sure you?ll be able to make it to chat on the scheduled day(s) and time(s). I might have to reschedule some things if this doesn?t get a lot of response. I?m going to try to get twenty-one members. PY said that if we get twenty or more members, he?ll create a rank for the winner, runner-up, and the Mole. Therefore, we need twenty members at least if we want to get this working according to plan.

After sign-ups are over, a council or two will be held, giving a lot of information and a few challenges. After that, we will have a special quiz; the special thing? well, you?ll have to play the game in order to find out.

Now that I?ve explained everything, only one question remains.

Who? is the Mole?
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Light

List of participants:

1 ) Silverhawk79 (Eliminated Week One: Failure to turn in quiz)
2 ) mackormoses - Winner
3 ) Totla (Eliminated Week One: Failure to turn in quiz)
4 ) Wolfpika - Mole
5 ) sonicdude164 (Eliminated Week Two)
6 ) Zovistograt (Eliminated Week Three)
7 ) Hector_the_Axe (Eliminated Week One: Resignation)
8 ) Watergod (Eliminated Week Four)
9 ) Birdie of Aces (Eliminated Week Two)
10 ) GreatGonzalez106 (Eliminated Week Three)
11 ) Triforce_Luigi (Eliminated Week Two)
12 ) Allegretto (Eliminated Week One: Failure to turn in quiz)
13 ) SSBBRAWLIN (Eliminated Week One: Failure to turn in quiz)
14 ) MagnumSonic (Eliminated Week One: Failure to turn in quiz)
15 ) I_AM_A_PERSON (Eliminated Week Five)
16 ) Common Sense 312 (Eliminated Week Two)

List of people still in the game:

1 ) Mackormoses - Winner
2 ) Wolfpika - Mole
3 ) I_AM_A_PERSON - Runner Up

Sign-ups are currently CLOSED.

Light

Current Amount of Weeks in the Pot: Sixteen

Light

You can now post! ;D

えっちーせんぱい

Do you have the proper credentials and licenses as well as staff approval for said game?

Tupin

I remember the Mole!

I might participate.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Blaziken on April 26, 2008, 09:44:39 PM
Do you have the proper credentials and licenses as well as staff approval for said game?
He doesn't need staff approval for a game, he never said it was the "official NSF Mole" or anything.
Also, I sign up.

えっちーせんぱい

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on April 26, 2008, 09:46:42 PM
Quote from: Blaziken on April 26, 2008, 09:44:39 PM
He doesn't need staff approval for a game, he never said it was the "official NSF Mole" or anything.
Ah.. I see I see..
* Blaziken burns the extraneous paperwork

Macawmoses

I will sign up, I am chat hop.

Totla

Wolfpika

Now this is very interesting

Count me in LS!

sonicdude164

I'll sign up. Sounds fun.

Zovistograt

whoa, an actual forum game on NSF?

unheard of :P

I've never played a Mole game before, but...why not.  I'll try it out.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

HTA!

Wolfpika

so when do we get to play?