News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Most intense pizza you've had?

Started by Zovistograt, August 09, 2008, 12:46:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zovistograt

I think the one I ate today is quite high on my list...I went to this new pizza place in the shopping center sort of near me ("Pizza Mania") and I ordered a personal pizza with no cheese and fresh garlic and pepperoni (just sauce, garlic, and pepperoni).  What I got was a personal pizza with a little bit of sauce, a ton of pepperoni, and a garlic overload.  The garlic was actually in piles higher than the pizza itself.  It fell off like a waterfall when I picked up the first slice.  I didn't think there could be a such thing as too much garlic on a pizza, but I have been proven wrong by Pizza Mania.  They succeeded in making a pizza so intense that I couldn't finish it, even though I was hungry.  Coupled with the minimal relief for the pepperoni, which was very spicy even for pepperoni (needs moar sauce and thicker bread), my pizza today was not just a pizza.  It was a hardcore spicyandgarlicfest.

ITT share stories about intense pizza
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Cecil_and_Kain

I've never had an intense pizza before...
I had a really spicy sub once.

Anarchy_Jas

In third grade, we had a pizza party, with said food from Papa John's. It was over-garliced and the greasiest poop ever. I mean greasier than Pizza Hut (though I love Pizza Hut)! Greasy, garlicy to the muthafriggin' MAX and nasty as hell. I threw that mess away, couldn't eat it.

I will say that intensity in food is a good thing when put in right. ;)
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

PsychoYoshi

Never had an "intense" pizza. The adjective seems out of place to me.

Besides, I'm happy with my cheese, extra cheese, sausage, or pepperoni. Not much of a chance for those to be spicy.

Jono2

bacon & extra cheese.

pizza hotline.

do it.

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

Doodle

Well, I would have to say my first time having Hungry Howie's pizza was pretty intense. :)
YEAH

Java

Hawaiian Pizza is intense, just for being so good.

Silverhawk79

This place in Columbia, MO called Shakespeare's Pizza...oh my god, best pizza ever.
Me and some buddies got their version of meat lover's pizza while we were down there. Good god, that was a lot of meat, but it was delicious. Fresh cheese, fresh meat, bacon, etc.
It's just too bad it's a 2 hour drive to get there. :(

sonicdude164

There's this place Four Brother's Pizza, there's only a couple of them in the US I'm pretty sure, but the pizza there is so good. We get it pretty much every week.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Zovistograt on August 09, 2008, 12:46:25 PM
I think the one I ate today is quite high on my list...I went to this new pizza place in the shopping center sort of near me ("Pizza Mania") and I ordered a personal pizza with no cheese and fresh garlic and pepperoni (just sauce, garlic, and pepperoni).  What I got was a personal pizza with a little bit of sauce, a ton of pepperoni, and a garlic overload.  The garlic was actually in piles higher than the pizza itself.  It fell off like a waterfall when I picked up the first slice.  I didn't think there could be a such thing as too much garlic on a pizza, but I have been proven wrong by Pizza Mania.  They succeeded in making a pizza so intense that I couldn't finish it, even though I was hungry.  Coupled with the minimal relief for the pepperoni, which was very spicy even for pepperoni (needs moar sauce and thicker bread), my pizza today was not just a pizza.  It was a hardcore spicyandgarlicfest.

Wait, why would anyone want a pizza without cheese? >.>

sonicdude164

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on August 11, 2008, 12:05:49 AM
Quote from: Zovistograt on August 09, 2008, 12:46:25 PM

Wait, why would anyone want a pizza without cheese? >.>
Well if you didn't like cheese then you could take the cheese off like my cousin does (Greatgonzalez106)

HTA!

Bacon
Peppers
Pepperoni
Extra Sauce

:)

ThePowerOfOne

I don't know... I didn't know there was intense pizza :-\