News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

What the hell.

Started by Silverhawk79, December 01, 2009, 11:40:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silverhawk79

Quote from: MACKORMOSES on December 01, 2009, 11:52:39 PM
You've been asking for it the whole time. Hell, you handed the keys to Snorkel. At least my intents aren't monetary gain. We all know who does the work around here.
That may be true, but I've done well to keep this place afloat after all the hell we've been put through, one way or another. I pay the bills too, which is more than I can say about you.

Macawmoses

Which did a world of good when you fell behind and we had to close the forums down. Besides, I got us this hosting, and we're doing much better, well, until that stunt you pulled tonight. The fact we had to call Vaatix in is shameful.

JrDude

Quote from: MACKORMOSES on December 01, 2009, 11:48:39 PM
Like hell you tried to balance things. You failed what...two courses? We haven't seen you much around here. If I didn't know any better I would say you are off getting laid.
Evidence that this fight is fake
[move][/move]
Dude .

Silverhawk79

Quote from: MACKORMOSES on December 01, 2009, 11:56:03 PM
Which did a world of good when you fell behind and we had to close the forums down. Besides, I got us this hosting, and we're doing much better, well, until that stunt you pulled tonight. The fact we had to call Vaatix in is shameful.
Okay, I admit what I did tonight was stupid, but that's not enough to just up and demote me. You don't know how hard I've worked on this place, especially to keep things the way they are, and to raise enough money month-by-month to keep us afloat.

Titus Andronicus

so can i be a mod again?
Tramps like us, baby we were born to die.

Macawmoses

Quote from: JrDude ½ on December 01, 2009, 11:57:27 PM
Evidence that this fight is fake
I don't think so. Have you seen the huge absences the man has had?

And I know exactly how hard you have worked silver. Someone asks for LK of the RP board, they get it (Marluxia, no less :|). Someone whines about being banned. You unban them. Something wrong on the site? Let's make it worse. Disgusting.

Macawmoses

Quote from: SolidSNK on December 01, 2009, 11:59:23 PM
so can i be a mod again?
Honestly, you came back at my request. If you were more active it would seem reasonable.

Titus Andronicus

Quote from: MACKORMOSES on December 02, 2009, 12:00:13 AM
Honestly, you came back at my request. If you were more active it would seem reasonable.
I like when things I say get taken seriously. :)

And no way man, this time I came back at no one's request. This time. Next time you won't be so lucky. D:
Tramps like us, baby we were born to die.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: MACKORMOSES on December 01, 2009, 11:59:40 PM

And I know exactly how hard you have worked silver. Someone asks for LK of the RP board, they get it (Marluxia, no less :|). Someone whines about being banned. You unban them. Something wrong on the site? Let's make it worse. Disgusting.
I'm not perfect, but at least I try, which is more than can be said than some people around here. Whatever, I don't need this.

Mystic

JrDude

Quote from: MACKORMOSES on December 01, 2009, 11:59:40 PM

Silver + Laid = Error
Also, the banned thing, that's kinda life, someone spills coffee all over themselves due to them being dumb and win a lawsuit for the company that made it. Also, that LK thing is a lie, before you came an LK of SSB, I asked Silver if I could be one. He said no... Good choice.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Macawmoses

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on December 02, 2009, 12:02:38 AM
I'm not perfect, but at least I try, which is more than can be said than some people around here. Whatever, I don't need this.
Oh please. The staff has been running the forum forever. Your direct involvement left long ago. Vaatix had you by the balls.

Macawmoses

Quote from: JrDude ½ on December 02, 2009, 12:04:03 AM
Silver + Laid = Error
Also, the banned thing, that's kinda life, someone spills coffee all over themselves due to them being dumb and win a lawsuit for the company that made it. Also, that LK thing is a lie, before you came an LK of SSB, I asked Silver if I could be one. He said no... Good choice.

I said "if I didn't know any better."

And that's because at that point, Vaatix controlled staff.

This is snorkel all over again. Well pretty much anyway

Maybe  ::)
...̅̅̅

Silverhawk79

Quote from: MACKORMOSES on December 02, 2009, 12:05:27 AM
I said "if I didn't know any better."

And that's because at that point, Vaatix controlled staff.
So I could leave and nobody would mind? Good to know my presence is so highly valued around here.