News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Is Platiinum that different?

Started by Red, April 27, 2009, 08:41:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RX-78-2

I knows lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololo
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Friendly Hostile

TerribleFrog, one more post of that nature anywhere on this forum and it's a week ban.

chaosgear

yes. they almost totally redid the storyline, and there are many features that i get bugged by my friends who dont have it to use on their pokemon, like the tutors. its not an entirely different game, so lots of people are against it.

RX-78-2

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on May 04, 2009, 09:10:41 AM
TerribleFrog, one more post of that nature anywhere on this forum and it's a week ban.

How is that offensive or wrong? By the way, I don't think you have the privileges to do that.

chaosgear

its not offensive, its just a pain in the butt to have to look at such foolishness. it also wastes space on the page and makes it longer for the slower computers to load.

RX-78-2

Quote from: chaosgear on May 12, 2009, 03:08:29 PM
its not offensive, its just a pain in the butt to have to look at such foolishness. it also wastes space on the page and makes it longer for the slower computers to load.

All right, I can agree to that. Next time I'll just make it shorter.  :P But as for the foolishness, I can't guarantee anything.  ;D

GreatGonzales106

RX-78-2

Quote from: GreatGonzales106 on May 12, 2009, 03:17:13 PM
Actually, he does. Near the bottom of this post.

Oops, my bad. Didn't see "MOD" or anything written anywhere. Also, I didn't mean to insult you Friendly Hostile, just in case I inadvertently did.

Friendly Hostile

Quote from: TerribleFrog on May 12, 2009, 03:03:35 PM
How is that offensive or wrong? By the way, I don't think you have the privileges to do that.
It's spam.  And I I do have the ability to ban you.  I do suggest you read the rules and Terms of Service much more thoroughly.

Nayrman

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on May 12, 2009, 03:30:41 PM
It's spam.  And I I do have the ability to ban you.  I do suggest you read the rules and Terms of Service much more thoroughly.
what post are we talking about again? I'm so lost @_@;;

Also, yes the King of All Cosmos can totally ban you.

Friendly Hostile

Quote from: Nayrman on May 12, 2009, 05:10:43 PM
what post are we talking about again? I'm so lost @_@;;

Also, yes the King of All Cosmos can totally ban you.
http://www.nsfcd.com/forums/index.php?topic=31491.msg469092#msg469092

Ones of that nature.

RX-78-2

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on May 12, 2009, 03:30:41 PM

Yes, I did. But how is one post spam? I don't understand. I would think multiple posts would be, but I just don't understand how one post is.

Friendly Hostile

Quote from: TerribleFrog on May 12, 2009, 06:32:46 PM
Yes, I did. But how is one post spam? I don't understand. I would think multiple posts would be, but I just don't understand how one post is.
You made at least two posts of that nature reasonable close together in this thread.

JrDude

Frog, Spam is an annoying message, or something stupid and pointless. Repeating letters like that is spam. Also, don't try to use your dumbass "logic" here with these questions, like "how does one post spam?" It doesn't take a genius to know that you're acting like an idiot.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Friendly Hostile

Jr, as lovely as your assitance is here, I've already discussed this with him.  So back to the topic at hand.