News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Is there a difference between being on a computer all day and...

Started by えっちーせんぱい, February 18, 2008, 01:43:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

えっちーせんぱい

watching TV all day? My cousin and I was arguing over which is better. I told her there's no difference and she says there is.

Personally, you're still staring at a screen eitherway, but on a computer you're doing more than watching at least.
She also reads books, I read online and look at a screen, so I'm mutlitasking; therefore I win.

Tupin

This way, you are talking with people AND working on typing skills. :)

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Ridley

I just lost the game thanks to you. This just made me think randomly about it. Thanks a lot. Anyway, yes I agree with you.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Tupin

Quote from: Ridley on February 18, 2008, 01:46:10 PM
I just lost the game thanks to you. This just made me think randomly about it. Thanks a lot. Anyway, yes I agree with you.
What game?  ????

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Syncopathic

DAMN YOU!

I quit the game...

Also, it is different, you're doing more on a computer.

Ridley

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on February 18, 2008, 01:47:43 PM
What game?  ????

I was playing a video game and I turned to look at the computer screen and lost.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

ombsz

I don't think it matter's. Either way it's not helping you're body

bluaki

Quote from: ombsz on February 18, 2008, 01:55:28 PM
I don't think it matter's. Either way it's not helping you're body
you are body? what belongs to "matter"?

anyways, you accomplish a bit more on the computer but not that much :-\
I like to multitask by having the TV on next to me while on forums.

Mystic

Cakeman

<Insert amazing beautiful sig here>

Ridley

Quote from: Oren on February 18, 2008, 03:41:20 PM
:'( now you made me lose the game...

And you just made me lose!
...It's quite obvious...

major tom

Now you made me think about it, causing me to pull my head back, causing my head phones to come out of my computer, causing my pr0n audio to blast all over the house, causing me to panic, causing various nicknacks on shelves to fall and painfully hurt my dick, causing me to scream in terror, causing my parents to come to my room, causing them to see my pr0n, causing me to get grounded.

Way to go, poop hole.

Syncopathic

Quote from: Co-Z on February 18, 2008, 05:15:56 PM
Now you made me think about it, causing me to pull my head back, causing my head phones to come out of my computer, causing my pr0n audio to blast all over the house, causing me to panic, causing various nicknacks on shelves to fall and painfully hurt my dick, causing me to scream in terror, causing my parents to come to my room, causing them to see my pr0n, causing me to get grounded.

Way to go, poop hole.
I lol'd so hard.

Miiman56

Quote from: Co-Z on February 18, 2008, 05:15:56 PM
Now you made me think about it, causing me to pull my head back, causing my head phones to come out of my computer, causing my pr0n audio to blast all over the house, causing me to panic, causing various nicknacks on shelves to fall and painfully hurt my d*ck, causing me to scream in terror, causing my parents to come to my room, causing them to see my pr0n, causing me to get grounded.

Way to go, arsehole.
Whyd you have to say that now I can feel it. :-\