News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Yay 12th Grade

Started by えっちーせんぱい, June 04, 2008, 11:22:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

えっちーせんぱい

I passed math, so Now I'm all set to graduate... except for my 12th year needs to be done <_>

I don't wanna take trig though....

Hero_Of_Time1

Nayrman

sux for you.
Except for that are you a senior slacker like I was? :P
Yea, senior year is the life since you have almost no pressure to do anything unless you failed something before...

えっちーせんぱい

Quote from: Hero_Of_Time1 on June 04, 2008, 11:28:58 AM
Do you HAVE to?
According to my future plans in COmputers, yes. I'm not stressing though, if I pass it, its one less class in college, and if I fail, It wont keep me from graduating.

Quote from: Nayrman on June 04, 2008, 11:29:11 AM
sux for you.
Yea, senior year is the life since you have almost no pressure to do anything unless you failed something before...
ALl I need to pass is US Government and English 4, neither of which are hard.

Hero_Of_Time1

What are you planning in computers? Programing?

Nayrman

Quote from: Blaziken on June 04, 2008, 11:30:54 AM
Do you HAVE to?
According to my future plans in COmputers, yes. I'm not stressing though, if I pass it, its one less class in college, and if I fail, It wont keep me from graduating.

sux for you.
I took a college level course (and got college credit), and I didn't try AT ALL and I still got an "A".
US government isn't hard, it's just needlessly confusing.

えっちーせんぱい

Quote from: Hero_Of_Time1 on June 04, 2008, 11:33:25 AM
What are you planning in computers? Programing?
IT Field, mainly hardware.

Quote from: Nayrman on June 04, 2008, 11:34:14 AM
Quote from: Blaziken on June 04, 2008, 11:30:54 AM
Do you HAVE to?

sux for you.
I took a college level course (and got college credit), and I didn't try AT ALL and I still got an "A".
US government isn't hard, it's just needlessly confusing.
Figured as much.

LinkXLR

yer top of the class now.

luckily, I'm no longer bottom of the foodchain.

That's me. :D ^

Also, join the Steam Nsider group for maximum fun.
Steam ID: KarthXLR

Nayrman

Quote from: LinkXLR on June 04, 2008, 11:50:53 AM
yer top of the class now.

sophmore I'm betting?
meh, no one cares really once you are a senior, you're just happy not to work anymore...

Java

Quote from: LinkXLR on June 04, 2008, 11:50:53 AM
Same for me.

LinkXLR

*Direct response to my earlier post*

However, it doesn't change the fact that we have the worst class motto in the history of motto's.

That's me. :D ^

Also, join the Steam Nsider group for maximum fun.
Steam ID: KarthXLR

Zovistograt

Can't wait for next year!  I'll also be a senior.

I'll be taking AP Calculus AB (next step down from BC, which requires a whole lot of work), AP English (whee), AP Physics (awesomeness), AP Computer Science A (independent study ^.^), Economics (olol minimum requirements to graduate in terms of social studies), Digital Music (fun elective), Engineering (elective), and Graphic Design Agency (full-year elective where we actually make graphic...designs for businesses and stuff in our town).

That'll be fun.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

BOSSNIG

Quote from: Zovistograt on June 04, 2008, 12:52:56 PM

I'll be taking AP Calculus AB (next step down from BC, which requires a whole lot of work), AP English (whee), AP Physics (awesomeness), AP Computer Science A (independent study ^.^), Economics (olol minimum requirements to graduate in terms of social studies), Digital Music (fun elective), Engineering (elective), and Graphic Design Agency (full-year elective where we actually make graphic...designs for businesses and stuff in our town).

That'll be fun.
I envy you. Chances are I won't be able to get any cool electives where I plan to go HS ;-;.
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

Miiman56

I dont have to worry about that for three more years

Zovistograt

Quote from: Darklink on June 04, 2008, 01:13:14 PM
Quote from: Zovistograt on June 04, 2008, 12:52:56 PM

That'll be fun.
I envy you. Chances are I won't be able to get any cool electives where I plan to go HS ;-;.
;_;

well, the next best thing is to make your regular classes as fun as possible :)
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)