:P

Personally, I think it's lame.

T-Virus

Quote from: AhAhA on September 24, 2007, 09:11:19 PM
:P

Personally, I think it's lame.

I agree, it does hurt my eyes a bit.

Ness

I really don't like it. I just finished making a layout for my blog, so i know it's not hard to do better than this. Just ask for a graphics-experience hand, temp-admin them so they can make a new skin and it'll all be dandy.

----------------
Now playing: Beirut - A Sunday Smile
via FoxyTunes
I GOT HALO 3 AT MIDNIGHT ON SEPTEMBER 25th. MY GAMERTAG IS NESSMANN, I WILL FINISH THE FIGHT, AS WELL AS YOU.

T-Virus

Quote from: Ness on September 24, 2007, 09:14:24 PM
I really don't like it. I just finished making a layout for my blog, so i know it's not hard to do better than this. Just ask for a graphics-experience hand, temp-admin them so they can make a new skin and it'll all be dandy.

----------------
Now playing: Beirut - A Sunday Smile
via FoxyTunes

We already have a few skins, they are just not completed yet.

Ness

Well i'm just saying if you want the best possible you should be searching the old Creation Gallery members.
I GOT HALO 3 AT MIDNIGHT ON SEPTEMBER 25th. MY GAMERTAG IS NESSMANN, I WILL FINISH THE FIGHT, AS WELL AS YOU.

Judas

I definitely don't think it's the best thing ever, but I personally don't mind it. I am working on others though, so don't worry.
"With a heart of furious fancies, whereof I am commander, with a burning spear and a horse of air, to the wilderness I wander."

Psycho_Ivan

Equal votes...

Epic clash, begin!!!