News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

masterherocard

After chris obtained his pokemon, he stopped for a second to watch the new trainers battle. however, he didn't stay long, and soon was one of the first trainers to leave for the next town.

i was able to get some pokeballs on the way here... hopefully i can catch a pokemon or two to help me in the next gym... he thought, as he walked along.

Avion-Finch

"Well, I hate to leave a good battle, but I'm going on" said Avion as he got up. Avion then left the town to start on his journey.

While walking through the route Avion can only look in wonder. "Man, this region is so much more....normal then my home region Orre...."

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

Kooper

"Where ya going?" Dan shouted as he followed Avion. "Ace wants to battle your new pokemon."

Ace sat leering at Avion, hoping to stretch its wings.
"Fire of battle, reveal my heart, Psycho Burgundy!"

FearItself

Ooc// Metaflare, you are accepted.
And, lol, it's never too late to join. xD

Ic//

Her grin reappeared as she heard cheering come from Boogie, someone she just felt was a new acquaintance, but now seemed like a potential friend. It boosted her confidence a little, and made her slightly less nervous than she had been about battling after such a long break from it. She watched Stantler, who was obediently standing where it was, energy still flowing through its veins. This gave Shaelyn an idea as she looked to the attacking Zangoose.

"Stantler, jump as the Zangoose gets close." she commanded. Stantler was strategically close to a tree, a tree that was also close to Boogie, so she knew it would be risky, but it was worth a shot. Stantler positioned itself right in front of the chosen tree, having an idea of what his trainer had in mind. As soon as the swipe of the Fury Cutter drew near, Stantler lept upward and off to the side, waiting to see if the Zangoose would collide with the tree as his master had planned.

Metaflare

Ooc// SWEET!!! I'm sorry I can't contribute to the RP at the moment, but I gots school. :-\

FearItself

Ooc// I gots school too, I'm just not there. :O
My stomache hasn't been liking me lately, so I've been staying home the past couple of days. >_<

Fell

"Blast! Jump out of the way, and follow up with quick attack!"

Blast neatly avoided the tree, and used quick attack on the stantler.

Spongebob does not approve

Joeofmars

"Aaa-a-a-aaah."

The Zangoose had come close.

"Wooh-hoo"Boogie said falling to the ground."This really IS exciting!Good plan Shaelyn!"

Avion-Finch

Ooc//I want to redo my cyndaquil's moveset to be Quick attack, Smokescreen, Flamethrower, Swift, and leer. I guess I didnt quite get the concept I guess :P

"Oh, ok, sure if you want to fight, I'm game." Said Avion as he grabbed Crimson's pokeball.

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

FearItself

Stantler glared at the approaching Zangoose. Being in the air, it didn't have much in terms of being able to dodge again. Once a four-legged Pokemon like him was in the air, he couldn't turn or maneuver away, he had to wait until his feet touched the ground to be able to move again. But with that Quick Attack, the Zangoose caught Stantler before his hooves hit the ground, and he was knocked back off his hooves.

"Stantler! Are you okay?" she asked. It felt odd showing concern for a Pokemon she had feared for so long, but this Stantler was her Pokemon, and she wouldn't let it lose this easily.

Stantler gave a prideful whinny and stood up, digging its hoof into the ground and glaring at Zangoose like a bull waiting to charge. He lowered his head, waiting for a command form Shaelyn.

"Thunder wave." she commanded. Normally, people would look at a Stantler and think Thunder wave? Since when could a Stantler learn that?. Well, the key to it was breeding. Shaeylin had made a special request to Rowan for him to breed the Stantler a certain way, though as a consequence, the Stantler didn't have very many attack moves.

Stantler's antlers soon glowed a bright yellow, and as soon as the glow was at its brightest, it released several barrages of electrical waves, all aimed at Zangoose.

Fell

"Yes!" Martin said as his zangoose struck the stantler.

"Thunder wave"

"NO!" Martin cried out, after Shaelyn gave her command, the zangoose was worn out after the tricky procedure, and this attack was a complete surprise for Martin.

The thunder wave hit Blast. "Zang....." Blast was paralyzed.

(( :O good move. :( ))

FearItself

Ooc// 'Tis what strategizing is all about. :P

Ic//

A grin formed on both Stantler's and Shaelyn's features as the Thunder Wave left the foe Zangoose paralyzed. Stantler gave another whinny of pride, ready for the next move that would surely be an advantageous one, considering the opponent couldn't move.

"Now, let's have some fun, shall we?" Shaelyn remarked, looking to her eager Stantler. "Use Psychic." she commanded. All that breeding would certainly pay off.

(( I'm just going to play this like in the games, where it's an attack, not like in the show where it literally controls the opponent's Pokemon. I don't want to do that. ))

Stantler lowered his head again, looking as if it were about to charge. But soon, his antlers glowed once again, though in a pinkish color. Psychic power pulsed from the bulbs on its antlers, sending them in several powerful waves towards the opponent. Shaelyn seemed to take a particular liking to this wave-like attack, as she did take a particular liking to Thunder Wave. Maybe strategy was in fact more important than brute strength and type match-ups.

Metaflare

Strafer stood at the entrace to Rowan's lab. He could hear a few odd sounds in the distance, but he paid no mind to it. He walked in the lab and saw the professor polishing a Pokeball. "Ah! Another trainer. Come in!" Rowan waved Strafer in. "You must be....Strafer!" He said, looking at a list in front of him.

"I'm here for my starter." Strafer said simply as he sat down in a nearby chair. "Do you have my Ralts?"

"Yep!" Rowan answered, pulled out a Pokeball, and handed it to Strafer.

As soon as the ball touched Strafer's hands, he called out his Pokemon. "Okay, first thing first. Say your name once if you're a guy, twice if you're a girl."

"Ralts Ralts!" She cried happily.

"Hailey it is then." Strafer decided. He returned Hailey to her ball and headded out the door. "See ya later old man!" He smirked and left the lab. Time to start my journey...And maybe meet a few girls! Heheh.

Fell

Martin watched helplessly as the psychic hit Blast.

..........!

He noticed that his Zangoose had some stamina left, hurrying to it's side, he produced a full heal his mom gave to him, Blast was immediatly healed! Though weak, he was still able to fight.

((is using that full heal alright with you?  I only have one. ))

"Blast, lets make this last move count! QUICK ATTACK!

All of a sudden, Blast leapt.

2D

Name: Duo

Personality: Duo is a fairly quiet individual who is usually sporting a smile. Unfortunately, this smile seems rather empty and is at times hard to look at. He is a very kind person to everyone, including those who happen to be bad people. He loves to battle, but really dislikes seeing other people lose. This is why he usually does a few strange things during battle.

Appearance:

Starter Pokemon:

Breed Of Pokemon - Misdreavus
Nickname - None
Gender - Female
Moveset - Psychic, Confuse Ray, Attract, Psybeam, Shadow Ball, Astonish, Calm Mind, Thunder Wave.

Favorite Pokemon Type: All types.