News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Your own stages...

Started by Allegretto, November 11, 2007, 12:06:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allegretto

I think that the ability to make your own stage in brawl is one of my favorite updates about it so far. I can already think of how it will look and i have already come up with the name for one of them, it would be Hell plain....what about all of you guys? how would you make your stage look and what would you name it? ??? ::) :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'( ;D ;D

tollhouse2006

I plan to build a stage of nothing but spikes if possible.  It shall be called "Oh Crap!" and the music will be Ashley's Theme to annoy the people fighting.  With all the spikes, you won't be able to attack, which makes it a challenging and excellent stage for me to send to Nintendo so they can give it to some random person so they can enjoy it.
Friend Code: 2622-1690-4267  Finally have wifi

QingXin

Lemme just say that Sakurai has really outdone himself when it comes to replay value. Most fighitng games already have insane replay value, and add tons of unlockables like stickers, trophies, music, and an insane Adventure Mode is already overkill.

But stacking a Stage Builder AND Wi-Fi play is just crazy...

Anyway... My ideal stage? Hmmmm...
I would probably call it "Smash Arena". It would be pretty basic, with a large base platform and maybe a scrolling platform above it.

missingnomaster

My ideal stage: The Pit. It would have a few platforms, and then a huge pit in the middle with spikes, or if its an option, lava.

StarWindWizard7

A Cage Stage with the smallest hole in the roof.
^__^

THELASTONESTANDING

Draw your stages out. ;D
There's already some mini stage buidling thing, but I don't have the link.

For my stage?
A barrel roll.

CORRUPTION!

GrimTuesday

I'm gonna make Threed from Earthbound

It'll be all scary and dark with platforms moving around in a circle

Proud owner of Flowen - www.flowengaming.inventforum.com

"I tracked you down with this, this is my timey-wimey detector, goes ding when there's stuff" ~ The Doctor

Ridley

As many stage hazzards as possible :)
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...