News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

The NSFCD Theremin Academy- Just Use Your Hands

Started by SkyMyl, September 08, 2010, 04:15:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silverhawk79

I, uh, haven't even played Epic Mickey since I got it for Christmas. I'M SORRY. :(

SkyMyl

Despite constantly saying I wouldn't buy into the hype and "changes" made to the gameplay, I caved in and reserved a copy of Pokemon White.

Someone kill me.

Kayo

Quote from: SkyMyl on February 10, 2011, 01:38:03 PM
Despite constantly saying I wouldn't buy into the hype and "changes" made to the gameplay, I caved in and reserved a copy of Pokemon White.

Someone kill me.
I'm actually expecting B/W to be awesome.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Doodle

I'll probably get it, even if it does end up being the same.
YEAH

Nayrman

Yeah, I said I was gonna wait but I can't. It's pokemon and I wants it... X_X

Tupin

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Doodle

oh god why
Just give them to Nintendo or Capcom or something
YEAH

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Nayrman

I wouldn't mind a new look and try for Spyro. The reboot didn't do what was expected so this is ok for me. Meanwhile, I think Crash still has enough good in him that if the series got a competent team behind it, it can still have some good games for it.

Tupin

Doodle

I don't really like it at all. Spyro looks too menacing, and the toy thing seems like too much.
YEAH

Nayrman

The redesign is... ok. Could be worse but aside from the color scheme it doesn't look like him. And the toy idea looks horrible. They've tried this thing before and it failed massively...

Tupin

It barely looks like a Spyro game, and there's 30 characters that you have to buy separately. A $60 game plus a bunch of figurines could add up quickly and be hard to find outside of the first few months after release.

Still, I'll try it. I gave up on Spyro when he started blowing bubbles.

Speaking of plastic peripherals, Tony Hawk Ride is now $20 with board.

Kayo

I haven't played Spyro since back when the GCN was the next big thing.
[move][/move]

Neerb

This is nonsense. They should just give Spyro and Crash to Nintendo so they can be good old humorous adventure platformers again. This new game has nothing to do with Spyro outside of the name. And the toys are literally just memory cards, only you can only have one file per card, which is expensive and stupid.