Main Menu

The NSFCD Tater Instigator- No Descriptions Required

Started by Zeldafan422, September 24, 2007, 04:54:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

Friendly Hostile

Quote from: FruitFlow on April 21, 2011, 02:45:43 PM
The Borders in my location is closing down.  :(
Hey, those executives have to afford their bonuses somehow.

FruitFlow

But it's the only reliable place I go to that isn't miles away.  :(
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Silverhawk79

SH35, quit trolling people's Facebooks. They have grounds to report your profile now.

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

buttlord420

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on April 21, 2011, 08:06:03 PM
SH35, quit trolling people's Facebooks. They have grounds to report your profile now.
>Taking facebook seriously.
It's not like those banners lied

Super

Doodle

Oh, no! You were tagged in something claiming that you like penis. Call the cyber police.
YEAH

FruitFlow

You posted threats on my profile.
I'm gonna tell on you. Boohoo.

buttlord420

Quote from: Doodle on April 21, 2011, 10:05:09 PM
Oh, no! You were tagged in something claiming that you like penis. Call the cyber police.
Don't you dare backtrace me.

FruitFlow

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

buttlord420

Quote from: Doodle on April 21, 2011, 10:05:09 PM
Quote from: Kondor on April 21, 2011, 10:42:11 PM
what's going on
Apparently facebook is serious

Friendly Hostile

Quote from: Booby on April 21, 2011, 11:07:46 PM
Apparently facebook is serious
Actually I think it's more a case the internet thinks it is entitled to be an poop hole just because it can.

buttlord420

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on April 21, 2011, 11:10:02 PM
Actually I think it's more a case the internet thinks it is entitled to be an poop hole just because it can.
I think its having fun with your friends, and they have fun with you. Can't have fun if everything is serious.