News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Corrupt a Wish

Started by Thirdkoopa, March 16, 2010, 11:32:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

Granted, but watch, he will be the next post.

I wish for another peanut butter nutter butter.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Shujinco2

Granted, but I like it so much, I steal it from you.

I wish Rob would realize I REALLY don't have much better to do right now. :|

JrDude

Granted, but you don't realize you're still an idiot for doing it.

This isn't a wish, if someone is going to abuse a thread similar to this, they should get a temp ban. I don't mean posting after someone that posted after you, I mean posting every other post over and over and on purpose.

I wish...
[move][/move]
Dude .

Dr.Hobo2

gran...

I wish I had the voice of Andrew Ryan

Turok

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on April 21, 2010, 08:43:11 PM
I wish I had the voice of Andrew Ryan
Granted, but you slur your wish at the wrong time, so you have the voice of Meg Ryan instead.

I wish the internet wasn't such serious business.

[spoiler]
QuoteSo is it Capcom JPN or US screwing the PC release over? Both?
QuoteNUKE THEM FROM ORBIT, IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO BE SURE

PC GAMERS

If you don't give us what we want, we'll nuke you from orbit.
[/spoiler]

arachnid

Granted but all image searches result in Barny the dinosaur pictures.

I wish i had an army of spiders to do my bidding.
l   l              l   l                                       l    l            l    l
                                                              \   i             i   /
                                                               \\ \          /  //
                                                                \\  \ [  ] /  //
                                                                   \\[{ }]//
                                                               //--{[[ ]]}--\\
                                                             //  //  [{}] \\  \\
                                                            //  // {{[]}} \\  \\
                                                           //  // ({[[0]]}) \\ \\
                                                           ii   ll (({{0}}))  ll  ii
                                                           ii   ll  \({{}})/  ll  ii
                                                            l   l    \({})/     l   l
                                                                      \---/

Thirdkoopa

Granted but starting slowly and gaining momentum the spiders start to attack you and eventually not listen to any of your orders whilst overpowering you.

I wish I'd stop overthinking things.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Allegretto

Granted, but you under think things so much you decided to bungie jump without a bungie cord.

Shujinco2

Granted, but since you didn't wish for anything, god spins the Wheel of Horribly Random Misfortunes, where it lands on a square saying you lose a turn.

I wish for all the games I was good at back in the day in NSFCD's arcade to reappear so I can claim victories in each one and become god of the arcade again.

Modern Nomad

Granted but as soon as you are the champ they dissipate before you can claim that your the best.

I Wish Halo reach beta would come out already 
systems killed so far:
1 gameboy
1 gameboy color
2 gameboy advance
2 gameboy advance sp
1 nintendo ds
1 Pc
1 Xbox 360 (This one made me cry till it got fixed, thankfully)
1 Nes
and finaly 1 N64

DSGamer3002

Granted, but the game ends up being terribly disappointing and the beta has hundreds of glitches that are far from fun to encounter.

I wish it was June 11th.

Rayquarian

Quote from: Arcane Saiph on May 03, 2010, 01:17:14 AM
Granted, but the game ends up being terribly disappointing and the beta has hundreds of glitches that are far from fun to encounter.

I wish it was June 11th.
Granted.  It's 1184 BC and you live in Troy.

I wish for infinite wishes.

JrDude

Granted, I am now free from my lamp, you are now stuck in the lamp and have infinite wishes that you need to grant whenever someone rubs you.

I wish I could think of a better wish than this.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Rayquarian

Quote from: JrDude ჱܓ on May 03, 2010, 05:23:42 PM
Granted, I am now free from my lamp, you are now stuck in the lamp and have infinite wishes that you need to grant whenever someone rubs you.

I wish I could think of a better wish than this.
Granted; you wish to take my place in my lamp.

I wish Sceptile was an OU Grass/Dragon type with awesome stats, an awesome movepool, and an ability that makes Ice type attacks not very effective.

Shujinco2

Quote from: Rayquarian on May 03, 2010, 05:33:41 PM
Granted; you wish to take my place in my lamp.

I wish Sceptile was an OU Grass/Dragon type with awesome stats, an awesome movepool, and an ability that makes Ice type attacks not very effective.
Granted, but he's still not as awesome an Gengar.

I wish I had a working DS.