News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Java

I'm playing some matches with X_Hero and Playat.

Spear Pillar killed me!
I died twice because of Palkia reversing everything.

It was probably one of my favorite battles on Wi-Fi though because of how crazy it was and there was virtually no lag.

;D

@ X_Hero: Those were some fun matches! Who would you say I was best as: Lucas, Toon Link, Ike or Falco (even though I only played one match), or any other character that I forgot to mention. :D

X_Hero

Quote from: Java_Java on March 22, 2008, 09:27:58 AM

Spear Pillar killed me!

It was probably one of my favorite battles on Wi-Fi though because of how crazy it was and there was virtually no lag.

;D

@ X_Hero: Those were some fun matches! Who would you say I was best as: Lucas, Toon Link, or Falco (even though I only played one match), or any other character that I forgot to mention. :D
Hm.... I thought you were pretty good with Lucas. How about me? I've been using Lucario all day... XD

.:DL:.

Anyone up for a match?  If you do, you can add me and I'll add you.

Java

Quote from: X_Hero on March 22, 2008, 11:07:17 AM

Spear Pillar killed me!

;D

@ X_Hero: Those were some fun matches! Who would you say I was best as: Lucas, Toon Link, or Falco (even though I only played one match), or any other character that I forgot to mention. :D
Hm.... I thought you were pretty good with Lucas. How about me? I've been using Lucario all day... XD
You were pretty good as Lucario.
You beat me most of the time, so yeah. Those were fun matches, I'll be looking forward to next time. Those bumpers were pretty annoying though. :D

That Luigi's Mansion match was pretty funny.
The whole match I was trying to demolish the house so I could use Falco's Landmaster effectively.

X_Hero

Quote from: Java_Java on March 22, 2008, 11:41:53 AM

Spear Pillar killed me!

;D

You beat me most of the time, so yeah. Those were fun matches, I'll be looking forward to next time. Those bumpers were pretty annoying though. :D

The whole match I was trying to demolish the house so I could use Falco's Landmaster effectively.
I could see that... And that match was funny... XD

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: darklink140 on March 22, 2008, 11:28:49 AM
*puts play clothes on*

I'm wanna play with you guiz too!!

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on March 22, 2008, 11:54:31 AM
Quote from: darklink140 on March 22, 2008, 11:28:49 AM
*puts play clothes on*

I'm wanna play with you guiz too!!
Darn!

I just realize that I have to go to work at 3:00
-_-
I have time for only 1 match.
*mutters*

DededeCloneChris

Whoever is Munky he is always choosing a white and gray Lucario, and most of the time he stops moving by no apparent reason, I wait until he moves because I don't want to cheat or something. (He lost every match againts me)

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: X_Hero on March 22, 2008, 11:50:16 AM

Spear Pillar killed me!

;D

X HERO, GET RID OF YOUR AVATAR QUICKLY BEFORE YOU GET BANNED!

X_Hero

Quote from: wiiboychris on March 22, 2008, 12:01:36 PM

Spear Pillar killed me!

;D

...? ????

Depster

Brawl Code: 3050-7249-4136    Message me yours!

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: X_Hero on March 22, 2008, 12:02:47 PM
Quote from: wiiboychris on March 22, 2008, 12:01:36 PM

Spear Pillar killed me!

;D

...? ????
There is a rule of not having sigs and avatars of spoiler characters in Brawl right now, quick, choose another avatar before a mod sees you!

Quote from: Depster on March 22, 2008, 12:09:19 PM
i think hes mad that you have lucario as your avy
I like it, I don't hate Lucario you dummy. But is because the rule Mack made a while ago.

X_Hero

Well, I thought that only applied to characters not updated on the Dojo... :-\

StarWindWizard7

Good game Nayrman....

I can't belive I flew the wrong way and Killed myself like that. :D

IMO, I think your Sonic is probably the best character against me...