News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

.:DL:.

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on April 24, 2008, 08:52:06 PM
Quote from: darklink140 on April 24, 2008, 08:43:55 PM
The Baron, good game.  You're the only Marth user I've played against who knows the right moments to use counter.  :-X

How was my ZSS? :P
Not ZSS

you can call her "Zamus"
It's the same thing!
^_^

Ok....

Zamus it is. :)

TheKoopaBros.

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on April 24, 2008, 08:59:01 PM
Quote from: TheKoopaBros. on April 24, 2008, 08:51:47 PM
Those matches were way too laggy. o.o

Kept making me miss the stage. XD
Yes, but you still manage to get that Drop Kick in the AIR on me TKB!

*sniffs myself*
Do I stink? Cause everybody lefted me ;_;

:D

Well you did sort of sit in a corner for most of the matches. That might be why. People like a moving target.

Matt

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on April 24, 2008, 08:59:01 PM
Quote from: TheKoopaBros. on April 24, 2008, 08:51:47 PM
Those matches were way too laggy. o.o

Kept making me miss the stage. XD
Yes, but you still manage to get that Drop Kick in the AIR on me TKB!

*sniffs myself*
Do I stink? Cause everybody lefted me ;_;

Me and Mystic left because we are trying to get Sceptile added so he can play as well. When we do, you bettar come. D:

@The Laggy matches, that was horrible, my moves weren't even going through.

Avion-Finch

Im gonna be trying some things to improve my connection if anybody wants to be a guini pig :P

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

Playat

ok this is strange
I'm starting to lose my smash skills these past two days
If you have fought me these past two days might have notice

Just wanted to post this though

Avion-Finch

doesnt anyone wanna be a guinie pig theres a giant wheel 8D

The Baron

The Baron, good game.  You're the only Marth user I've played against who knows the right moments to use counter.  :-X

As for the countering, that was pure luck, ha-ha...  I don't use or practice with Marth unless I've used Lucas and Ness, so I wouldn't have any tactics regarding counters.  Not that I have a strategy for anything though.

Pertaining to ZSS Zamus,...  awesome.  You're the best Zamus and Meta Knight user I've fought so far.

Good games again.  If I had known you and SWW were planning on teaming up on me, I would've brought in my personal teammate, ha-ha...  We should have a 2 vs. 2 match one day.

.:DL:.

Quote from: The Baron on April 24, 2008, 09:56:30 PM

As for the countering, that was pure luck, ha-ha...  I don't use or practice with Marth unless I've used Lucas and Ness, so I wouldn't have any tactics regarding counters.  Not that I have a strategy for anything though.

Pertaining to ZSS Zamus,...  awesome.  You're the best Zamus and Meta Knight user I've fought so far.

Good games again.  If I had known you and SWW were planning on teaming up on me, I would've brought in my personal teammate, ha-ha...  We should have a 2 vs. 2 match one day.

Ha, thanks. :) 

You're actually the best Lucas player I've played so far.  Your PK thunder is annoying. >_>

:)

DededeCloneChris

I have the sudden urge to kill Star now, >:( and the others who ignores my challenges. :(

Matt

Quote from: wiiboychris on April 24, 2008, 10:21:53 PM
I have the sudden urge to kill Star now, >:( and the others who ignores my challenges. :(

You still say awaiting registration.  :'(

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: The Baron on April 24, 2008, 09:56:30 PM

Congrats on beating me.
77% for both of us...
It really wasn't...suppose to be the way it was, so I'm glad that in the end it happen the way it did.

Avion-Finch

well, im loggin for tonight, I hope I can get my connection better.

The Baron

You're now on my Friend List, thus I'm available to play =)  Seems you're off-line though.

StarWindWizard7:  I hope to face you again, 1 vs. 1 though, considering you purposely committed suicide in order to match our stock, and you healed me.  So really, I never beat you =P  Good games, nevertheless.

Edit:  Added you, Avion-Finch.

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: The Baron on April 24, 2008, 10:39:55 PM

You're now on my Friend List, thus I'm available to play =)  Seems you're off-line though.

StarWindWizard7:  I hope to face you again, 1 vs. 1 though, considering you purposely committed suicide in order to match our stock, and you healed me.  So really, I never beat you =P  Good games, nevertheless.

YES, Pit does have Healing Powers Now.
((ROFL!!))

I'm just a fair fighter I like to think of myself.

@ WB Chris, Me and Darklink140 still wanted to fight 1 on 1, there was no hard feelings!

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on April 24, 2008, 10:50:47 PM
Quote from: The Baron on April 24, 2008, 10:39:55 PM

YES, Pit does have Healing Powers Now.
((ROFL!!))

I'm just a fair fighter I like to think of myself.

@ WB Chris, Me and Darklink140 still wanted to fight 1 on 1, there was no hard feelings!
SURE! >:(

To "Matt": I need your FC please. :)