The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheKoopaBros.

Quote from: Someguy13 on June 07, 2008, 03:53:33 PM
Good games TBK. I need to learn how to fight the heavy characters as Pit. His lack of being able to kill is very obvious when fighting them. I supose I could stay back and pepper them with arrows but that is just sooooooooooooooo boring. your good with Spikes. Though if Pit reacted as soon as I pressed the button then I probally could have avoided a few of them.

I would have stayed longer but I remembered I have some Homework that I need to do.

That's alright. I have work to do too.

The easiest way to keep DK from attacking you is to go on the offense, since DK needs good spacing to do anything of any damage. And Pit is very good at keeping characters busy with his multi-hit aerials. I'm sure you'll develop a good strategy soon enough. Good games though.

Eizweir

I'm open, if anyone's interested, just remember I have a new friendcode
My new FC is 4425-2443-4768
ID : FC~MX
But when I play, it's MXero.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

.:DL:.

Ridley

Man not much activity since I had to send my wii in. I also will not get it for 8 days. :(
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Wilhelmina Carmel

Quote from: darklink140 on June 08, 2008, 04:19:13 PM
GG`s Carmel and Tim.

I take it Tim is your brother?
Yup.

So much lag, though. Hopefully it'll get better next time.

~Team Awesome~

Matt

Now that basketball game is over, "GO CELTICS!"... I feel like playing Brawl, room will be up momentarily.

Edit: Good Games Playat.

Quote from: `Matt` on June 08, 2008, 08:59:58 PM
Now that basketball game is over, "GO CELTICS!"... I feel like playing Brawl, room will be up momentarily.

Celtics won?!  YES!! (I missed the game)

*Ahem*

Back on topic, I have a room up if anyone wants to join.

Matt

Quote from: darklink140 on June 08, 2008, 10:00:52 PM
Quote from: `Matt` on June 08, 2008, 08:59:58 PM

Celtics won?!  YES!! (I missed the game)

*Ahem*

Back on topic, I have a room up if anyone wants to join.

Yea they won 108 to 104, I believe... They were up by 22, but then got cocky and let there guard down.

Anyways, I have another room up for anyone who is up for a match or two.

La Pared

you did well with DK, DL.

I had to go and catch a snake that was in my house which is why i had to d/c. X_X

www.Revolutionists.co.nr

Matt

Good Games DL, you are hell of a lot better since the last time we had a match... I played horribly. D:

@ La Pared: Yea, thanks.  Snake?  Bah, I've had worse.  :-\

@ Matt: Thanks.  Actually, your Kirby is really good.  I kept getting hit by that hammer...

La Pared

@ DL : Yea it was a baby Rattlesnake so it was kinda tricky. What did you have before?

@ Munky: Your a kirby user now? Thats pretty cool man. I use him myself also. He is my top main.

www.Revolutionists.co.nr

HTA!

DL, we need a few matches today.

And also, i need a punching bag opponent for my new secondary.

Playat

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on June 09, 2008, 07:18:43 AM
DL, we need a few matches today.

And also, i need a punching bag opponent for my new secondary.

I'll be your opponent once I get out of CPEP class

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...